Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Friday the 13th 
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
The fashion trends from the 80's are back, so it makes sense that we would see a movie franchise from the 80's come back for another round! A man named Jason Vorhees has temper control issues, and whenever some teenagers decide to visit Camp Crystal Lake, bloodshed happens.
And so it goes with the upcoming sequel, Friday the 13th (2009), where a devoted brother visits Crystal Lake to find his missing sister. He meets up with a group of college kids looking for a weekend of fun, and goes against the advice of the locals in searching for his sister. Little does he know that he's entering the territory of Jason, the most ill-mannered hockey-mask wearing guy in the area.
We just processed nine new photos for the movie, making the total now up to 14 that can be found in the Photo Gallery for your viewing pleasure. After taking a look, don't forget to check out the movie's trailer on the Trailers & Videos page!
Friday the 13th (2009) opens on Friday, February 13th (imagine that), 2009 and some theaters already have showtimes and advance tickets available for sale! I'm not sure it's the right kind of date movie for Valentine's Day, but to each their own...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.