Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Last House on the Left 
- ArcLight Hollywood
Add Your Comments
- Matthews, NC: Cinemark Movies 10 Closed [8/25]
- Groton, CT: Groton Cinema 6 Closed [8/25]
- Anaheim, CA: UltraStar GardenWalk Cinemas Closed [8/24]
- Scottsdale, AZ: UltraStar Scottsdale Pavilion 11 Closed [8/24]
- Sault Ste. Marie, MI: Carmike Varsity Cinemas Closed [8/24]
- Roanoke, TX: Cinemark Roanoke and XD Now Open [8/14]
- Tulsa, OK: Village Movies 8 Opens Today [7/31]
- Upper Darby, PA: Studio Movie Grill - Upper Darby Opened July 23, 2015 [7/30]
- California, MD: R/C Lexington Exchange Movies 12 Opens [7/30]
- Milwaukee, WI: Free Family Outdoor Movies at the Peck Pavilion [7/30]
The world premiere of the horror movie The Last House on the Left will be held at the ArcLight Hollywood in Hollywood, California on Tuesday, March 10, 2009, according to a press release issued by Universal Pictures.
Scheduled to attend are cast members Monica Potter, Garret Dillahunt, Aaron Paul, Spencer Treat Clark, Riki Lindhome, Martha MacIsaac and Sara Paxton; director Dennis Iliadis; producers Wes Craven, Sean Cunningham and Marianne Maddalena; and writers Adam Alleca and Carl Ellsworth. Additional celebrity guests have been invited.
Celebrities will begin arriving at 6:30pm and the screening begins at 7:30pm.
The night she arrives at the remote Collingwood lakehouse, Mari and her friend are kidnapped by a prison escapee and his crew. Terrified and left for dead, Mari's only hope is to make it back to parents John and Emma. Unfortunately, her attackers unknowingly seek shelter at the one place she could be safe. And when her family learns the horrifying story, they will make three strangers curse the day they came to "The Last House on the Left."
The movie opens in theaters on Friday, March 13th, 2009. For more information, including the trailer, photos, and links to the official web site and more, please see the Information Page for The Last House on the Left.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.