Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Hannah Montana: The Movie 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
- St. Charles, MO: AMC Streets of St Charles 8 Opening November 17, 2014 [11/14]
- Glenview, IL: Regal Glen 10 Closed [11/4]
- North Little Rock, AR: Cinemark Tandy Movies 10 Closed [11/4]
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- El Monte, CA: Edwards El Monte 8 Closed [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
Walt Disney Pictures has announced that the World Premiere of Hannah Montana: The Movie will be held on Thursday, April 2, 2009 at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California.
Scheduled to appear from the movie are Miley Cyrus, Billy Ray Cyrus, Emily Osment, Jason Earles, Mitchel Musso, Moises Arias, Lucas Till, Vanessa Williams, Margo Martindale, Peter Gunn, Melora Hardin, Beau Billingslea, Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts (Gary LeVox, Jay DeMarcus, Joe Don Rooney), Adam Gregory, and Steve Rushton.
Additional celebrity guests expected to appear are Nicole Anderson, Allisyn Arm, Ed Begley, Jr., Doug Brochu, Hutch Dano, Adam Hicks, Sterling Knight, Daniel Curtis Lee, Demi Lovato, Ryan Newman, Brandon Mychal Smith, Brenda Song, Chelsea Staub, Jennifer Stone, Alyson Stoner, and Tiffany Thornton.
Celebrity arrivals begin at 5:15pm and the screening begins at 6:30pm.
In Hannah Montana: The Movie, Miley Stewart (Miley Cyrus) struggles to juggle school, friends and her secret pop-star persona. When Hannah Montana’s soaring popularity threatens to take over her life, she just might let it. So her father (Billy Ray Cyrus) takes the teen home to Crowley Corners, Tenn., for a does of reality, kicking off an adventure filled with the kind of fun, laughter and romance even Hannah Montana couldn’t imagine.
The movie opens in theaters Friday, April 10th, and is rated G. The soundtrack CD for the movie has already been released, which features 18 tracks, including 14 new songs.
For more information, including the trailer, videos, photos, and links to the official web site and more, please visit the Information Page for Hannah Montana: The Movie!
Select theaters already have showtimes and advance tickets available for opening weekend, so buy your tickets now and avoid the lines!
Source: Walt Disney Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.