Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Earth 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Mount Lebanon, PA: Newly Renovated Carmike Galleria 6 Set to Open April 25, 2014 [4/18]
- Lansing, IL: Digiplex to Acquire Lansing Cinema 8 [4/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: Watch "The Wizard of Oz" with a Live Orchestra [4/8]
- Milwaukee, WI: New Sign Proposed for Avalon Theatre, July 2014 Opening Planned [3/31]
- Los Angeles, CA: Regency Village Theatre to Host Los Angeles Premiere of "Trancscendence" [3/26]
- Bel Air, MD: Flagship Cinemas - Churchville Sold to Digiplex [3/24]
- San Diego, CA: Digiplex Mission Valley Becomes UltraStar Location Again [3/18]
- Aurora, CO: AMC Debuts "Red Kitchen" Dining Concept at AMC Southlands 16 [3/11]
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
Expected to attend the premiere from the movie are Alastair Fothergill (director) and Mark Linfield (director), as well as celebrity guests, including Jodie Foster, Jamie Lee Curtis, Wendie Malick, Cloris Leachman, Hector Elizondo, Mimi Rogers, Sean Astin, Christopher Guest, Abby Brammell (“The Unit”), Jim Cummings (“The Princess and the Frog”), Noah Gray-Cabey (“Heroes”), Ioan Gruffudd (“W.”), Chelsie Hightower (“Dancing with the Stars”), Edyta Sliwinska (“Dancing with the Stars”), Ty Murray (“Dancing with the Stars”), Justin Martin (“HSM3”), Luke Grimes (“Brothers & Sisters”), Jeff Marsh ("Phineas and Ferb"), Brian Stepanek (“The Suite Life of Zack and Cody”), Jennifer Stone (“Wizards of Waverly Place”), Chloe Moretz (“Bolt”), Megan Park ("The Secret Life of the American Teenager"), Debby Ryan, and Savannah Outen.
Celebrity arrivals begin at 12pm and the screening begins at 1pm.
Earth is narrated by James Earl Jones and tells the remarkable story of three animal families and their amazing journeys across the planet we all call home. Earth combines rare action, unimaginable scale and impossible locations by capturing the most intimate moments of our planet’s wildest and most elusive creatures. Directors Alastair Fothergill and Mark Linfield, the acclaimed creative team behind the Emmy Award®-winning “Planet Earth,” combine forces again to bring this epic adventure to the big screen.
Environmental artist Wyland will unveil a "monumental original work of art" for Earth Day inspired by this movie. The 4,000 square foot painting will be revealed at the U.S. domestic premiere of Earth.
The movie opens in theaters on Earth Day, Wednesday, April 22nd, and is rated G.
For more information, including the trailer, videos, photos, and links to the official web site and more, please visit the Information Page for Earth!
Select theaters already have showtimes and advance tickets available for opening day and the weekend, so buy your tickets now and avoid the lines! Don't forget, Disney will be planting a tree for every ticket purchased in the first week.
Source: Disneynature Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.