Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- The Hobbit: Motion Picture Trilogy (Limited Edition Blu-ray 3D Blu-ray DVD Digital HD) 63% Off - Today Only [6/3]
- "Ex Machina" to be First Blu-ray with DTS:X Soundtrack - July 14, 2015 [5/22]
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of "The Sound of Music" with New Releases on Blu-ray/DVD and Soundtrack [2/26]
- "Into the Woods" Coming to Home Video March 24, 2015 [2/24]
- 23 Bond Movies for $75 at FoxConnect [12/4]
- Get a Free Song Download with Fandango Ticket Purchase for "Annie" [12/2]
- Save up to $10 on Fandango Gift Cards - Expires 12/25/2014 [12/2]
- "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" Coming to Home Video December 16, 2014 [10/1]
- "Transformers: Age of Extinction" Released on Home Video - Links & Reviews [9/30]
- Listen to Lorde's New Song for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1" [9/29]
Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com is offering a free ticket to see Angels & Demons when you purchase a Blu-ray disc from the selection of 18 movies between May 5, 2009 and June 1, 2009.
For more information, please see Amazon.com Movies & TV: Angels & Demons Movie Ticket Offer
When you buy one of the qualifying discs, you will receive a promotional code which you can redeem for a certificate valid to see Angels & Demons between May 15th and June 30th, 2009. The certificate is good for one admission, up to $10.00.
Some of the movies in the list include:
- Seven Pounds
- Spider-Man 3
- Lakeview Terrace
- and more...
As with all offers and promotions, some limitations apply and it's good to read the fine print, so be sure to check out the terms, conditions, provisos, and other details.
Click the link above or the Read link below to find out the full details of the offer.
Angels & Demons is based on the book by Dan Brown, and is the prequel to The Da Vinci Code, which introduces the main character of Robert Langdon. When Robert Langdon discovers evidence of the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati - the most powerful underground organization in history - he also faces a deadly threat to the existence of the secret organization's most despised enemy: the Catholic Church.
The movie opens in theaters on Friday, May 15th, 2009 and advance showtimes and tickets are already available at many theaters for opening weekend. Check out the Showtimes Page for opening day to see if your favorite/nearby theaters have showtime information already.
For more details about the movie, including photos, videos, and links to related web sites, please see the Information Page for Angels & Demons.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.