Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Night at the Museum 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian 
- Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian: The IMAX Experience 
- Night at the Museum: The IMAX Experience 
Add Your Comments
- Buy Your Tickets to "Deadpool" Now! [2/3]
- Disney Moves "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" to May 2017, Sony's "Spider-Man" and "Jumanji" Shuffle [1/20]
- Release Date for "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Pushed to December 2017 [1/20]
- New Video Provider Means Trailers for More Movies [12/16]
- Watch the Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [12/15]
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
I just added new photos for the comedy Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, which opens in theaters on Friday. The sequel to Night at the Museum sees the return of Ben Stiller as museum guard Larry Daley and many other familiar characters from the first movie, such as Owen Wilson as Jedediah Smith and Robin Williams as Teddy Roosevelt, as well as some new ones, like Amy Adams as Amelia Earheart and Bill Hader as General Custer.
Ben Stiller on patrol as museum guard Larry Daley
The movie opens in theaters on Friday, and there are midnight showtimes tomorrow night. Check out the Showtimes page to find out when and where you want to get your funny bone tickled! The movie is also playing in IMAX theaters, so check out the Showtimes Page for Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian: The IMAX Experience to see the movie on the really big screen (or the not-as-big-as-expected screen).
As always, buying your tickets online is a very good idea. Memorial Day weekend is a huge weekend for movies, so why bother with the lines at the box office and running the risk of sold-out shows? Just look for the yellow movie ticket at the right and click on the showtime you want to purchase your tickets online and print them at home!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.