Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
- On Home Video: November 15, 2016 [11/16]
The Up video game is available now for all major game platforms.
The platforms supported include Nintendo Wii™, Nintendo DS™, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, and Games for Windows® and Mac.
The game is now available for the suggested retail prices of $39.99 (Wii, Xbox 360 and PLAYSTATION 3 system), $29.99 (PSP and DS) and $19.99 (PlayStation 2 system and Games for Windows and Mac). The game is rated E for Everyone (PlayStation 2 system, PSP system, DS, Games for Windows and Mac) and E10+ for everyone 10 and older (Wii, PLAYSTATION 3 system and Xbox 360).
The Up video game takes players on an exotic adventure with Carl Fredricksen and his young sidekick, Wilderness Explorer Russell, as they set off on a wild journey through the undiscovered jungles of South America. Players will be able to experience all four main characters from the movie -- Carl, Russell, Dug the lovable dog or Kevin the prehistoric bird -- while playing as a single-player or with a friend cooperatively throughout the entire game.
Aided by Russell’s wilderness knowledge, the four characters must work together to navigate treacherous jungle terrain, combat exotic animals and avoid being captured by a villain and his loyal army of talking dogs. Players will also encounter collection adventures to earn merit badges for Russell that will unlock bonus content.
The game is based on the movie Up, which is opening in theaters on Friday, May 29, 2009 (also in 3D). For more information about the movie, including photos, videos, and more, please see the Information Page.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.