Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Imagine That 
Add Your Comments
- Pittsburgh, PA: Cinemark North Hills and XD to Open September 19, 2014 [9/17]
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
Paramount Pictures has announced that the Los Angeles premiere of Eddie Murphy's new comedy Imagine That will be held on Saturday, June 6, 2009 at The Paramount Theatre at 5555 Melrose Avenue in Hollywood, California.
Cast members and filmmakers attending include: Eddie Murphy (Evan Danielson), Nicole Ari Parker (Trish), Thomas Hayden Church (Johnny Whitefeather), Yara Shahidi (Olivia Danielson), Ronny Cox (Tom Stevens), DeRay Davis (John Strother), Vanessa Williams (Lori Strother), Bobb'e J. Thompson (The Kid), Heidi Marnhout (Cheryl Whitefeather), Stephen Rannazzisi (Kulick), Karey Kirkpatrick (director), Lorenzo DiBonaventura (producer), Ed Solomon (writer / producer)
Celebrities attending to date include Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Antonio Sabato Jr., and Anthony Anderson (Law and Order).
Celebrity arrivals will begin at 10am and the screening will begin at 11am.
About the Movie
In Paramount Pictures and Nickelodeon Movies' family comedy "Imagine That," Eddie Murphy stars as a successful financial executive who has more time for his BlackBerry than his seven-year-old daughter (Yara Shahidi). When he has a crisis of confidence and his career starts going down the drain, however, he finds the solution to all his problems in his daughter's imaginary world.
Imagine That opens in theaters Friday, June 12, 2009 and is rated PG for some mild language and brief questionable behavior.
For more information about the movie, including photos and videos, please see the Information Page for Imagine That.
Source: Paramount Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.