Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- On Home Video: "Collateral Beauty" [2/28]
- On Home Video: "Sing" - March 21, 2017 [2/21]
- "Jack Reacher: Never Go Back" on Home Video January 31, 2017 [1/30]
- "Nocturnal Animals" Coming to Home Video February 21, 2017 [1/30]
- "Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them" Coming to Home Video March 28, 2017 [1/28]
- On Home Video: "Arrival" - February 14, 2017 [1/11]
- Gift Cards Make Great Gifts! [12/23]
- On Home Video: December 6, 2016 - Jason Bourne, The Secret Life of Pets, and more [12/7]
- Read the Book Before You See "The Shack" [12/5]
- Gift Cards for Theaters and Restaurants Make Great Gifts! [12/1]
The soundtrack for the upcoming movie My Sister's Keeper will be available on CD and for digital download through services like AmazonMP3 starting tomorrow, June 23, 2009.
The movie opens on Friday (6/26) and stars Cameron Diaz, Academy Award® nominee Abigail Breslin, Academy Award nominee Alec Baldwin, Jason Patric, Sofia Vassilieva and two-time Academy Award® nominee Joan Cusack. It is directed by Nick Cassavetes (The Notebook).
In My Sister’s Keeper, Sara and Brian Fitzgerald's life with their young son and their two-year-old daughter, Kate, is forever altered when they learn that Kate has leukemia. The parents' only hope is to conceive another child, specifically intended to save Kate's life. For some, such genetic engineering would raise both moral and ethical questions; for the Fitzgeralds, Sara in particular, there is no choice but to do whatever it takes to keep Kate alive. And what it takes…is Anna.
Based on the bestselling book from Jodi Picoult, "My Sister’s Keeper" reveals surprising truths that challenge one’s perceptions of family love and loyalty and give new meaning to the definition of healing.
The soundtrack features the previously unreleased Jeff Buckley song "We All Fall In Love Sometimes," written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Additional highlights include tracks from artists Pete Yorn, Regina Spektor, James Blunt and Greg Laswell.
To listen to samples of each track and to purchase the soundtrack on CD or digital download, please use the links below:
- My Sister's Keeper: Music From The Motion Picture on CD -- Amazon.com
- MP3 Digital Download -- AmazonMP3
1. “Feels Like Home” – Edwina Hayes
2. “Don’t Wanna Cry” – Pete Yorn
3. “Better” – Regina Spektor
4. “Life Is Beautiful” – Vega 4
5. “Carry You Home” – James Blunt
6. “We All Fall In Love Sometimes” – Jeff Buckley
7. “Girls Just Want To Have Fun” – Greg Laswell
8. “Find My Way Back Home” – Priscilla Ahn
9. “With You” – Jonah Johnson
10. “Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries” – E.G. Daily
11. “Heaven” – Jimmy Scott
12. "Hymn: Amazing Grace" – Pipe Major Jim Drury and Julia McGurk
Source: New Line Records Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.