Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience 
Add Your Comments
- New Trailer for "Godzilla" Now Available [2/25]
- Anchorman 2 Comes Back in R-Rated Version for One Week Starting Feb 28, 2014 [2/22]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Grudge Match" [12/13]
- Teaser Trailer and Three Photos Released for "Godzilla" [12/13]
- Dozens of New Photos for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [12/11]
- New Photos and Official Trailer Added for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" [12/5]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "American Hustle" [12/3]
- New Trailer and Photos for Martin Scorsese / Leonardo DiCaprio Movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" [12/3]
- Advance Tickets on Sale for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [11/22]
- Charlottesville, VA: Carmike 6 Closed [11/21]
Thanks to Paramount, we now have eleven more photos and five new interviews from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen to share with you today!
The photos give us a few more looks at the robots as well as scenes featuring Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf. This brings the total number of photos to 51 so far, but we have a few more days to go before the movie is released, and I expect a few more to be coming through the pipeline soon. Visit the Photo Galleries page to see the whole collection!
The new videos are interviews with the cast and crew of the movie, including Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf, as well as fellow actors Tyrese Gibson and Ramon Rodriguez, and producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura.
The new videos bring us up to 15 total videos on the Trailers & Videos page, including TV spots, trailers, and a music video. Are you pumped up yet?
If you are, don't be a fool and think you're going to walk right up to the box office on Wednesday (opening day) and get yourself a ticket or two! This is one of the biggest releases this summer, and demand is going to be very high!
Many theaters are offering advance showtimes and tickets for opening day and the following weekend, so what are you waiting for? You can buy them online, print the tickets yourself, and fly right past the lines at your favorite theater so you can grab a bucket of fresh popcorn and a drink and find yourself a seat before those people in line even hear the words "Sorry, sold out! Would you like a ticket for Imagine That, instead?" Your friends would not be amused...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.