Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience 
Add Your Comments
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Kong: Skull Island" [2/24]
- Watch "Prologue: Last Supper" from "Alien: Covenant" [2/23]
- "World War Z 2" Release Delayed [2/8]
- Tickets for "Beauty and the Beast" Now Available! [1/31]
- New Photos Added for "Monster Trucks" [1/9]
- New Photos Added for "Fences" [12/16]
- Watch Emma Watson in the Trailer for "The Circle" - Photos Added [12/7]
- New Videos and Photos Added for "Passengers" [12/6]
- Trailer and Photos Added for "The Shack" [12/5]
- Watch the Trailer for Tom Cruise's "The Mummy" - 12 Photos Added [12/5]
Our online ticketing partner, MovieTickets.com, is offering a promotion for the upcoming release of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen where you will receive a free download from the movie's soundtrack on iTunes.
When you purchase a movie ticket for Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen or Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience, you will be given the details on the confirmation for downloading the track "Let It Go" by Cavo from iTunes.
Additionally, if you buy a ticket to Transformers Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience through June 30th, you will be automatically entered into a drawing for a Transformers IMAX poster signed by Megan Fox, Ramon Rodriguez, Shia LaBeouf, and Tyrese Gibson.
For more details on either of these promotions, please see the following pages on MovieTickets.com:
Of course, to qualify for either of these promotions, you have to buy a ticket, which is a good idea anyway! Just visit the Showtimes page for the version of the movie you want to see and click on a showtime.
All the cool theaters are selling their tickets online, and smart moviegoers do not wait until showing up at the theater when going to see a major release like this!
The soundtrack is available from Amazon using the following links, where you can listen to samples:
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.