Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Cinebarre Mountlake Terrace
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Add Your Comments
- Malco Theatres Kids Summer Film Fest 2015 [6/30]
- 2015 Summer Movie Series at Georgia Theatre Company Locations [6/30]
- Kids Summer Movies Playing at UltraStar Cinemas in 2015 [6/30]
- Carmike Cinemas Offers Summer Kids Series 2015 [6/30]
- Wehrenberg Theatres Family Summer Series - 10 Movies for $1 Each [6/30]
- Harkins Summer Movie Fun Series - 10 Kids Movies for $7 [6/30]
- Classic Cinemas Offers $1 Movies in 2015 Summer Movie Series [6/30]
- Regal's Summer Movie Express Offers $1 Movies in 2015 [6/30]
- $3 Family Movie Series at Select Marcus Theatres in June-August 2015 [6/30]
- West Carrollton, OH: Luxury Lounger Recliners Coming to Rave Cinemas Dayton South 16 [6/25]
The Cinebarre Mountlake Terrace opened on May 29, 2009 in Mountlake, Washington in the former Regal Mountlake Terrace 9.
The new theater is operated by Cinebarre, a joint-effort between Regal Cinemas and a Texas movie executive, according to the press release, which appears below. It will cater to adults and serve made-to-order appetizers, entrees, and alcoholic beverages.
For more information, see the official press release below.
Cinebarre’s Dinner & Movie Concept Makes Seattle Debut May 29
First Coast to Coast Cinema-Eatery Opens in former Mountlake Terrace Regal 9
May 26, 2009 02:04 PM
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The date night pastime of “dinner and a movie” once entailed visiting two locations; in Seattle, that notion is about to change. The former Regal Theater site in Mountlake Terrace at 6009 SW 244th will unveil Cinebarre, a fresh new cinema-eatery concept showing first-run films on May 29. Expect made-to-order appetizers, entrees, beer and wine served to your theater seat.
The old theater site has been remodeled to perfection for Cinebarre. The renovation includes the installation of a custom commercial kitchen, a lobby conversion into a signature lounge with an expansive bar, custom high back chairs, bench tables and new state-of-the-art screens and sound systems in its eight screening rooms. The new look and feel embodies a sleek, upscale atmosphere that appeals to lounge lovers as much as to film buffs. Terrell Braly, Cinebarre Chief Executive Officer, describes the design style as “retro-industrial, with lots of black and silver.”
Unlike other movie theaters, Cinebarre narrows its focus on savvy, active adults. According to Braly, “We want to give the mature audience the experience of enjoying a meal and watching a movie the way it was meant to be: without the common distractions of traditional movie theaters.”
While the must-have movie theater popcorn remains (served with real melted butter!), Cinebarre features pizza made with fresh dough and sauce, fresh ground burgers, hand-cut fries and onion rings, and homemade desserts. Along with fresh food, Cinebarre guests can enjoy beer and wine with their movie. "The snack bar of the past is gone; you’ll find great food and an extensive selection of wine, bottled beer in both domestic and imports, and regional microbrews on draft," said Braly.
Cinebarre in Mountlake Terrace is the company’s fourth venture in the United States, along with locations in Asheville, NC, Mt. Pleasant, SC and Thornton, CO. Cinebarre, LLC is a joint venture between Knoxville-based Regal, the largest movie theater operator in the country, and Texas movie executive Terrell Braly. Cinebarre LLC was formed in 2007 to develop a chain of cinema-eateries across the country. EAT. DRINK. WATCH MOVIES. Learn more at www.cinebarre.com.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.