Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: The IMAX Experience 
- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: An IMAX 3D Experience 
Add Your Comments
- $5 Tuesday Promotion Comes to Wehrenberg Theatres [1/16]
- LucasFilm and Disney Will Not Recreate Carrie Fisher's Likeness for "Star Wars: Episode IX" [1/15]
- A Rundown of the Reshoots and Work Done on "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story" [1/15]
- An Examination of Iconic and Forgettable Soundtracks in Movies [12/15]
- Hollywood, CA: X-Wing Fighter Parked on Hollywood Boulevard -- Disney and LucasFilm Win All Movie Promo Awards for the Foreseeable Future [12/8]
- Disney World Turning Epcot's Spaceship Earth Into Death Star for "Rogue One" Event - Video Added [12/2]
- Looking Back on "Casino Royale" 10 Years Later [11/17]
- Save $2 on 3 or More Movie Tickets - Good Through 9/25/2016 [9/20]
- Bakersfield, CA: KGET Takes a Behind-the-Scenes Tour of Historic Fox Theater [8/30]
- See a Movie at a Drive-in This Weekend -- Follow These Steps to Find a Drive-in Near You! [8/25]
Warner Bros. Digital Distribution announced today that an exclusive video clip and iPhone App are now available in conjunction with next week's release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Wednesday, July 15th.
The new video clip is available exclusively on the iTunes Store. The free download contains never-before-seen footage from the movie.
The new app is also available for free on the Apple App Store. With it, you can interact with Dumbledore's Pensieve, the device that allows memories to be viewed by unlocking Memory Vials. You can view videos, posters, character information, and more, as well put yourself and/or friends into a Wanted Poster or the Daily Prophet newspaper with the iPhone's camera or by uploading a photo using an iPod Touch.
The latest installment of the Harry Potter series opens in theaters next Wednesday, July 15th, with midnight shows the night before. Select IMAX theaters will also be playing an IMAX and IMAX 3D version of the movie on the 15th, with a wider release on the 29th.
Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching.
Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defenses and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information.
For more information, including 45 photos, trailers, video clips, and featurettes, and more, please see the Information Page for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
Showtimes are already selling out, so if you're interested in going to see the movie anytime between opening day and the following weekend, we highly suggest buying your tickets online and printing them out in advance! Doing so guarantees you a seat, keeps you from having to wait in line, and gives you first dibs on the fresh popcorn!
Just look for the yellow movie ticket (like the one at the right) and the showtimes that appear as links. Click, buy, and print!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.