Remove ads with our VIP Service
- (500) Days of Summer 
Add Your Comments
- "Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" Coming to Blu-ray/DVD on June 10, 2014 [3/17]
- "The Wolf of Wall Street" Comes to Blu-ray on March 25, 2014 and Download March 18, 2014 [2/20]
- Save Up to $7.50 on a Ticket to See "Robocop" [2/13]
- Buy 2, Get 1 Free Offer at Amazon.com - Expires Dec. 21, 2013 [12/17]
- Soundtrack for The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug to be Released on December 10, 2013 [11/6]
- Gold Box Deal of the Day: Save Up To 72% On The "Alien Anthology Collection" and "Prometheus" on Blu-ray [11/1]
- Get a $3 MP3 Credit with Purchase of Select Gift Cards at Amazon.com [9/27]
- New on Video: October 1, 2013 [9/24]
- Show Mom You Care with an Amazon.com Gift Card [5/7]
- Great Mother's Day Gift! Save $20 on Kindle Fire HD -- ends 5/12/13 [5/7]
The romantic comedy (500) Days of Summer is now playing in theaters and iTunes has a deluxe edition of the soundtrack, featuring three tracks not available anywhere else. The standard version of the soundtrack is also available at retailers and for download.
Two of the three extra tracks are performed by the actors in the film: the Nancy Sinatra/Lee Hazelwood classic "Sugar Town," sung by Zooey Deschanel, and The Pixies' "Here Comes Your Man," which is sung by Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
The movie stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt as a man who falls hard for Zooey Deschanel, and is devastated when she breaks up with him. While trying to figure out what went wrong, he flashes back through their 500 days together, and ends up finding his true passions in life.
You can download the deluxe edition of the soundtrack from iTunes, and the standard edition is available for MP3 download and Audio CD purchase from Amazon.com. Both sites have samples of the audio tracks so you can check out the songs before you buy.
1. A Story of Boy Meets Girl - Mychael Danna and Rob Simonsen
2. Us - Regina Spektor
3. There Is A Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
4. Bad Kids - Black Lips
5. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths
6. There Goes The Fear - Doves
7. You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
8. Sweet Disposition - The Temper Trap
9. Quelqu'un M'a Dit - Carla Bruni
10. Mushaboom - Feist
11. Hero - Regina Spektor
12. Bookends - Simon & Garfunkel
13. Vagabond - Wolfmother
14. She's Got You High - Mumm-Ra
15. Here Comes Your Man - Meaghan Smith
16. Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - She & Him
Tracks Exclusive to the iTunes Deluxe Digital Version
17. "Here Comes Your Man" - Joseph Gordon-Levitt (karaoke w/ dialog from the film intro)
18. "Sugartown" - Zooey Deschanel (karaoke version)
19. "At Last" - Kevin Michael
Source: Warner Bros. Records Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.