Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Frisco, TX: Cinemark Movie Theater Delayed to September 2018 [1/23]
- Malibu, CA: Regal Malibu Twin May Close Soon [1/23]
- Rochester, NY: Cinemark Movies 10 in Brighton Closed [1/23]
- Staten Island, NY: UA Hylan Plaza 5 Closed [1/23]
- Santa Fe, NM: UA Devargas Mall Cinema 6 Closed [1/23]
- Star Wars 8 Has a Title: "Star Wars: The Last Jedi" [1/23]
- Asheville, NC: UA Beaucatcher Cinemas 7 Closed [1/20]
- Hamilton, NJ: Grand Opening of Regal Independence Plaza 12 & RPX Scheduled for February 16, 2017 [1/18]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Open January 19, 2017 [1/16]
- Arlington, TX: Studio Movie Grill - Arlington Lincoln Square to Offer Special-Needs Programs [1/16]
Summit Entertainment announced this week that the teaser trailer for the Twilight sequel, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, will debut in theaters tomorrow, August 14, 2009, ahead of another Summit release, Bandslam.
The highly anticipated follow-up to the teen hit from last November is due in movie theaters this November, and fans are eagerly awaiting its arrival. A special screening at Comic-Con this year attracted thousands of fans hoping to get a glimpse of the stars, and there is plenty of Hollywood buzz surrounding the movie.
The Twilight series stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and tells the story of 17-year-old Bella Swan who moves to the small town of Forks, Washington to live with her father, and becomes drawn to Edward Cullen, a pale, mysterious classmate who seems determined to push her away. But neither can deny the attraction that pulls them together...even when Edward confides that he and his family are vampires.
In "New Moon," Edward leaves Bella suddenly, but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
The Twilight Saga: New Moon will open in theaters nationwide on Friday, November 20th, 2009 (just 99 days from today for those keeping track!), and you can check out the trailer as well as lots of videos from Comic-Con on the Trailers & Videos page for the movie.
If you're planning on going to see Bandslam for the New Moon trailer, that movie stars Alyson Michalka, Vanessa Hudgens, and Gaelen Connell. When gifted singer-songwriter Charlotte Barnes (Michalka) asks new kid in town Will Burton (Connell) to manage her fledgling rock band, she appears to have just one goal in mind: go head-to-head against her egotistical musician ex-boyfriend at the biggest event of the year, a battle of the bands. Against all odds, their band develops a sound all its own with a real shot at success in the contest. Meanwhile, romance brews between Will and Sa5m (Hudgens), who plays a mean guitar and has a voice to die for.
Make your plans now by going to the Showtimes page and purchasing your tickets online! If Twilight fans come out in full force, tickets at the box office might be hard to come by, so purchasing your tickets ahead of time will prevent disappointment (and maybe even a few catfights).
Are you going to buy a ticket for Bandslam just to see the new Twilight trailer, or are you going to stay and watch the movie? Make your intentions known in the Comments section below!
Source: Summit Entertainment
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.