Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
- Buy Advance Tickets for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Now! [3/12]
- Watch this High-Flying Extended Look at "Furious 7" [3/9]
- New Photos Added for "The Peanuts Movie" [3/5]
- The Top 10 Most Searched Actors/Actresses in 2015 So Far Are... [3/3]
- Tickets for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Now On Sale [2/25]
- 26 New Photos Added for Will Smith's "Focus" [2/19]
- New Photos and Behind the Scenes Video for "Spectre" [2/12]
Fans of Edward and Bella, rejoice! Showtimes and tickets for the November 20th release of The Twilight Saga: New Moon are now available for select theaters across the country!
In keeping with the whole vampire theme, midnight shows the night before will allow fans their first full viewing well after the sun has gone down. While it may result in plenty of sleepy teenagers the next day, I'm figuring that these shows will sell out very quickly (as will the entire opening weekend), so be sure to purchase your tickets online by looking for the yellow movie ticket graphic and the showtimes that are links, so you can guarantee yourself a seat to watch the saga unfold!
In this sequel to last year's hit Twilight, Bella Swan is devastated by the abrupt departure of her vampire love, Edward Cullen but her spirit is rekindled by her growing friendship with the irresistible Jacob Black. Suddenly she finds herself drawn into the world of the werewolves, ancestral enemies of the vampires, and finds her loyalties tested.
We have plenty of videos for the movie, including the trailer and many interviews with the cast, so be sure to check out the Trailers & Videos page for The Twilight Saga: New Moon.
Will you be one of the faithful? Make yourself heard in the Comments section below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.