Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Management 
Add Your Comments
- Yamaha Announces RX-A 60 Series AVENTAGE AV Receivers [5/17]
- Yamaha Announces RX-V 81 Series A/V Receivers, Featuring Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and 4K Ultra HD [4/6]
- Yamaha Releases DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Firmware Updates [4/6]
- DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Update for More Marantz Models Now Available [3/3]
- Denon Releases DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Firmware Update for AVR-X4200W and AVR-X6200W [2/18]
- Yamaha Announces Spring 2016 Timeframe for DTS:X Firmware Updates for Select AV Receivers, AV Processor, and Sound Bars [2/17]
- DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Update for the Marantz AV8802A Now Available [2/4]
- Denon Releases DTS:X and HDMI 2.0a Firmware for AVR-X7200WA [1/28]
- Denon Plans DTS:X Firmware Upgrades in January/February 2016, Marantz in February/March [12/17]
- Denon Announces AVR-X6200W Network A/V Receiver [9/30]
We'll keep the giveaway open until Tuesday, October 13th, 2009. The winner will be contacted by E-Mail!
In Management, it's lust at first sight for laid-back motel night manager Mike (Zahn) when Sue (Aniston), an uptight sales rep, checks in. Convinced that Sue is his dream girl, Mike shakes up his slacker life in an outrageous pursuit across the country. But can he steal her away from her hot-tempered boyfriend (Woody Harrelson)? Both Mike and Sue must go on their own twisted journeys to find out if what they really need is each other.
According to the distributor's web site, the DVD contains the following special features:
- Commentary with Steve Zahn and Director Stephen Belber
- Deleted scenes
- Gag Reel
The studio sent over some snippets of reviews for the movie:
"A Sweet rom-com with big laughs." — Roger Ebert, Chicago Sun-Times
"Gloriously funny… Zahn and Aniston are at the top of their game." — Paul Fischer, Dark Horizons
"Jennifer Aniston gives the best performance of her career." — Dan Jewel, Life & Style
"An absurdist comedy…with a generosity of spirit." — Stephen Holden, The New York Times
"A Rare Romantic Comedy… with its heart in the right place." — Betsy Sharkey, Los Angeles Times
"A delightfully screwball romantic comedy." — Michael O’Sullivan, The Washington Post
"A likably oddball romantic comedy." — Steven Rea, Philadelphia Inquirer
If you're interested in finding out more about the movie, please see the Photo Galleries page and the Trailers & Videos page, as well as the Information Page, which contains links to the official web site, the IMDb, and much more!
Click the link above or the Read link below to enter to win!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.