Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen 
- Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen: The IMAX Experience 
Add Your Comments
- DTS Releases More Details About DTS:X for Home Theaters [4/9]
- Video Interview with Joe Kane on the Future of TV, Ultra HD, and more [2/5]
- DTS Reveals DTS:X Immersive Sound Technology [1/8]
- High-Def Digest Goes Hands-On with a Pioneer Dolby Atmos Sound System [9/30]
- Integra Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Onkyo Delivers Firmware Update to Enable Dolby Atmos [9/30]
- Denon Announces New X-Series Network A/V Receivers, Dolby Atmos Support [7/24]
- Dolby Publishes More Information About Home Version of Dolby Atmos [6/28]
- Yamaha Elevates Premium AVENTAGE AV Receivers with Next Gen Features Including Dolby Atmos® [6/25]
- Onkyo Announces High-End and Mid-Range A/V Components with Dolby Atmos Sound [6/23]
Pizza chain Papa John's has partnered with Paramount Home Entertainment to offer customers its Mega XL Pizza delivered in a specially designed Transformers pizza box with a coupon worth $3 off the purchase of the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen DVD.
"As the temperatures cool down, there's nothing better than a night at home with dinner and a movie, which is why Papa John's is making it easier for our customers to purchase the hottest DVD on the shelves," said Jim Ensign, Papa John’s vice president of marketing communications. "Our Mega XL Pizza will feed the whole family while the coupon to purchase TRANSFORMERS: Revenge of the Fallen ensures a great evening of entertainment."
The movie will be available on DVD and high definition Blu-ray disc on Tuesday, October 20, 2009, but it's unclear from the press release and the Papa John's web site if the coupon can be used only for the DVD or the Blu-ray as well.
The promotion goes until November 1, or while supplies last.
The movie should be a big hit on home video, as it raked in over $400 million in United States box office since its release on June 24th, 2009, with a worldwide take of more than $830 million. The first movie was a huge hit in 2007 when it was released on DVD, making it the top-selling October DVD release in the history of the format. (It even set sales records for the fledgling high definition HD DVD format, although the format was so new that records were being set all the time.)
Will you be buying Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on DVD or Blu-ray when it's released? Will this $3 coupon promotion be a factor in your decision? Will you buy enough pizza's to cover your walls in Transformers pizza boxes?
Let yourself be heard by adding your comments below!
Source: Papa John's Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.