Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Forest Hills, NY: UA Brandon Cinemas 2 Closed [4/24]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Lexington Green 8 Closed [4/24]
- Ames, IA: Cinemark North Grand 5 Closed [4/23]
- Yulee, FL: Carmike Cinemas to Build 10-Screen Theater [4/22]
- Mount Lebanon, PA: Newly Renovated Carmike Galleria 6 Set to Open April 25, 2014 [4/18]
- Lansing, IL: Digiplex to Acquire Lansing Cinema 8 [4/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: Watch "The Wizard of Oz" with a Live Orchestra [4/8]
- Milwaukee, WI: New Sign Proposed for Avalon Theatre, July 2014 Opening Planned [3/31]
- Los Angeles, CA: Regency Village Theatre to Host Los Angeles Premiere of "Trancscendence" [3/26]
- Bel Air, MD: Flagship Cinemas - Churchville Sold to Digiplex [3/24]
FILM ON THE ROCKS 2006
RED ROCKS AMPHITHEATRE
The best entertainment deal of the summer!
Monday, June 19 - Top Gun
Opening Act: Strange Condition
Headliner: RedLine Defiance
Friday, June 30 - Animal House
Headliner: The Denver Brass and 100s of Tubas and Euphoniums!
Monday, July 10 - Almost Famous
Opening Act: Battery Park
Headliner: The Fong Jones Band
Tuesday, July 25 - Pink Floyd The Wall
Savage Henry tribute to Pink Floyd – w/special guest vocalists!
Wednesday, August 2 - Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
Opening Act: P-Nuckle
Headliner: Rubber Planet
Tuesday, August 8 - King Kong (2005)
Opening Act: Zack Nichols
Headliner: Angie Stevens
Monday, August 14 - "The Original" Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
Opening Act: The Flobots
Headliner: Buckner Funken Jazz
Thursday, August 24 - Old School (charity event)
Opie Gone Bad
*All proceeds benefit Denver Police Activities League
Gates open at 6 pm
Arrive early & check out the Opening Band on the Main Stage at 6:30pm
Headliner Band starts at 7:30 pm
Movie starts at dusk (approx. 8:45 pm)
Back by popular demand: Nationally touring headline comedian Chuck Roy will host the series courtesy of Comedy Works
TICKETS ON-SALE Thursday, June 1st - $8.00 in advance, $10.00 day of show.
“4-Star Film Fun Pack” = 4 admissions, 4 hot dogs, 4 popcorns and 4 Pepsi fountain drinks for $44! (ONLY available in advance)
Tickets are available in all King Soopers stores and by phone at 1-866-464-2626. To buy tickets online and to obtain driving directions to Red Rocks, as well as rules and regulations of the Amphitheatre, go to www.redrocksonline.com or www.denverfilm.org
FILM ON THE ROCKS IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE DENVER FILM SOCIETY AND THE CITY & COUNTY OF DENVER.
OFFICIAL SPONSORS: SOUTHWEST AIRLINES, HEALTHONE, CBS4, KBCO, THE DENVER POST, DENVER OUTLAWS and BOLDER BOULDER.
Source: Red Rocks Park and Amphitheatre
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.