Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Aurora Movie Tavern
- Movie Tavern - Northlake Festival
- Movie Tavern - Lexington
- Movie Tavern - Mill Run
- Movie Tavern at Green Oaks
- Movie Tavern at Central Park
- Movie Tavern - Denton
- Hulen Movie Tavern
Fort Worth, TX
- Ridgmar Movie Tavern
Fort Worth, TX
- Richey Road Movie Tavern
- Willowbrook Movie Tavern
- Deerbrook Movie Tavern
- Movie Tavern at High Street
Add Your Comments
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
Football fans will be able to watch NFL and college football games on the big screen this fall at Movie Tavern locations, according to a press release issued yesterday. All Movie Tavern locations will be participating except Ridgmar Movie Tavern in Fort Worth, Texas.
See the full press release below and click the Read link to visit the Movie Tavern web site for the schedule at each location and for more information about these events.
No Charge Pro and College Football Games Now Showing on the Big Screen at Movie Tavern
October 26, 2009
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Football lovers can get up close and personal every weekend this fall when select Pro and College football games are shown on the big screen at Movie Tavern. There is no charge for admittance.
Weekly game schedules are announced at the MovieTavern.com web site. Select locations will feature games on a 40ft wide screen in HD.
During the game, viewers can enjoy new favorites from the Movie Tavern menu, including The Game Day Platter (four Mini me burgers, buffalo and boneless wings and cheese fries), Crispy Chicken Chipolte Bites (crispy chicken tenders tossed in Movie Tavern’s own Chipolte honey mustard sauce sandwiched between four sweet Hawaiian rolls and served with fries), Fried Chicken Salad (fresh salad mix tossed with Blue Cheese crumbles, bacon bits, Cheddar jack cheese blend, diced pickles and tomatoes, topped with crispy chicken tender chunks), Turkey Bacon Melt (generous portion of sliced turkey breast and bacon topped with Swiss cheese and smothered with Movie Tavern’s signature spicy honey mustard), King Kong Burger (double the meat and double the cheese, served with fries), and Cheese Fries (mountain of fries topped with Movie Tavern’s signature queso and bacon bits).
Football game screenings and the new menu classics are available at Movie Tavern at all Movie Tavern locations except Ridgmar.
For more information or to purchase tickets, visit www.MovieTavern.com.
About Movie Tavern Partners LP
Movie Tavern is the fastest growing cinema eatery in the United States.
Movie Tavern serves a full menu of flavorful, chef-prepared Classic American favorites and great drinks to please all guests while they enjoy first-run feature films in state-of-the-art, comfortable auditoriums.
Current Texas locations include Arlington, Bedford, Denton, Ft. Worth, Houston and Humble, and a new Movie Tavern will soon be open on West 7th Street in Fort Worth. Movie Tavern also operates locations in Atlanta, Ga.; Williamsburg, Va.; Aurora, Colo.; Lexington, Ky.; and Columbus, Ohio.
Uncompromising in their standards and commitment to provide the highest-quality experience, Movie Tavern's leadership is implementing a major growth plan that has expanded the system to 14 locations and 111 screens, and plans to expand to at least 15 locations with 120-plus screens by 2010.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.