Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Old Dogs 
- El Capitan
Add Your Comments
- Forest Hills, NY: UA Brandon Cinemas 2 Closed [4/24]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Lexington Green 8 Closed [4/24]
- Ames, IA: Cinemark North Grand 5 Closed [4/23]
- Yulee, FL: Carmike Cinemas to Build 10-Screen Theater [4/22]
- Mount Lebanon, PA: Newly Renovated Carmike Galleria 6 Set to Open April 25, 2014 [4/18]
- Lansing, IL: Digiplex to Acquire Lansing Cinema 8 [4/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: Watch "The Wizard of Oz" with a Live Orchestra [4/8]
- Milwaukee, WI: New Sign Proposed for Avalon Theatre, July 2014 Opening Planned [3/31]
- Los Angeles, CA: Regency Village Theatre to Host Los Angeles Premiere of "Trancscendence" [3/26]
- Bel Air, MD: Flagship Cinemas - Churchville Sold to Digiplex [3/24]
Walt Disney Pictures announced this week that the World Premiere of the John Travolta/Robin Williams comedy Old Dogs will be held at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on Monday, November 9, 2009.
Scheduled to attend the premiere are John Travolta, Robin Williams, Kelly Preston, Seth Green, Dax Shepard, Rita Wilson, Ella Bleu Travolta, Conner Rayburn, Lori Loughlin, Saburo Shimono, Kevin W. Yamada, and director Walt Becker. Other special guests will include Tom Hanks, Kristen Bell, Colin Hanks, and Jon Voight.
Celebrity guests will arrive at 6pm and the screening will begin at 7pm.
In Old Dogs, Two best friends—one unlucky-in-love divorcé (Robin Williams) and the other a fun-loving bachelor (John Travolta)—are unexpectedly charged with the care of 7-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives. The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins (newcomers Ella Bleu Travolta and Conner Rayburn), leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what’s really important in life..
The movie opens in theaters nationwide on Wednesday, November 25, 2009.
For more information about the movie, including photos, videos, and links to the official web site, and more, please visit the Information Page where you will find all that information at the ready.
Select theaters already have showtimes and tickets available for opening day, so you can see where it's playing by visiting the Showtimes page for the movie and buy your tickets now instead of waiting to get to the theater.
Source: Walt Disney Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.