Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- MJR Brighton Towne Square Digital Cinema 20
- MJR Chesterfield Crossing Digital Cinema 16
- MJR Partridge Creek Digital Cinema 14
Clinton Township, MI
- MJR Southgate Digital Cinema 20
- MJR Marketplace Digital Cinema 20
Sterling Heights, MI
- MJR Waterford Digital Cinema 16
Waterford Township, MI
Add Your Comments
- Larchmont, NY: Bow Tie Larchmont Playhouse Closed [9/26]
- Allen, TX: Renovations Coming to Cinemark Allen 16 and XD [9/21]
- Danvers, MA: Hollywood Hits Theatre Closed [9/12]
- Chattanooga, TN: Regal Hamilton Place 8 Reopens [9/9]
- Waukee, IA: Proposed Theater Plans Include Largest IMAX Screen in U.S. [9/8]
- San Jose, CA: Camera 12 to Close Friday [9/8]
- Lexington, KY: Cinemark Movies 10 - Woodhill Closed [9/7]
- Oxford, ME: Flagship Cinemas Reopens as Luxury Theater [9/6]
- New York, NY: AMC Announces Reserved Seating at All Manhattan AMC Locations [9/1]
- Pleasant Hills, PA: Carmike Southland 9 Closed [8/25]
MJR Theatres and Detroit radio station WDVD 96.3 are giving movie fans a chance to help the hungry and see a movie for free in return with the "Canned Film Festival" that is happening on Wednesday, November 11, 2009.
When you donate five canned goods at one of the six participating MJR Theatres locations, you will be able to see the movie of your choice for free. The food goes to the Gleaners Food Bank and if you donate Kroger-brand canned items, Kroger will match your donation!
The participating theaters are:
- MJR Brighton Towne Square Digital Cinema 20 - Brighton, MI
- MJR Chesterfield Crossing Digital Cinema 16 - Chesterfield, MI
- MJR Partridge Creek Digital Cinema 14 - Clinton Township, MI
- MJR Southgate Digital Cinema 20 - Southgate, MI
- MJR Marketplace Digital Cinema 20 - Sterling Heights, MI
- MJR Waterford Digital Cinema 16 - Waterford Township, MI
According to the web site (click the Read link below), the free movie offer is redeemable only on Wednesday, November 11 from 4pm to 10pm.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.