Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Old Dogs 
Add Your Comments
- Watch the New Trailer and See New Photos for "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" [3/23]
- "Selma" Being Re-Released in Theaters March 20th [3/20]
- New Photos Added for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" [3/18]
- Buy Advance Tickets for "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Now! [3/12]
- Watch this High-Flying Extended Look at "Furious 7" [3/9]
- New Photos Added for "The Peanuts Movie" [3/5]
- The Top 10 Most Searched Actors/Actresses in 2015 So Far Are... [3/3]
- Tickets for "The Divergent Series: Insurgent" Now On Sale [2/25]
- 26 New Photos Added for Will Smith's "Focus" [2/19]
- New Photos and Behind the Scenes Video for "Spectre" [2/12]
Two dozen new photos have been added to the Photo Galleries page for the upcoming comedy Old Dogs, which opens in theaters Friday, November 25th, 2009.
(L-R) Ella Bleu Travolta, Conner Rayburn, Robin Williams, John Travolta.
Photo © Disney Enterprises, Inc. All rights reserved.
Two best friends—one unlucky-in-love divorcee (ROBIN WILLIAMS) and the other a funloving bachelor (JOHN TRAVOLTA)—have their lives turned upside down when they're unexpectedly charged with the care of 7-year-old twins while on the verge of the biggest business deal of their lives.
The not-so-kid-savvy bachelors stumble in their efforts to take care of the twins (newcomers ELLA BLEU TRAVOLTA and CONNER RAYBURN), leading to one debacle after another, and perhaps to a new-found understanding of what's really important in life.
Click the Read link below to view all the available photos and posters on the Photo Galleries page, and the Information Page has lots more to check out, including the trailer, a cast listing, and links to the official web site, IMDb entry, and more.
Some theaters have advance showtimes and tickets available, so be sure to check out the Showtimes page for opening day to get your tickets and avoid the box office hassles as we approach what is sure to be a very busy holiday season!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.