Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- The Princess and the Frog 
- Walt Disney Studios Main Theatre
Add Your Comments
- Saline, MI: Opening Date for Emagine Saline is March 18, 2017 [2/22]
- Green Bay, WI: Silver Cinemas - East Town Budget Cinemas Closed [2/10]
- Milwaukee, WI: Former State Theater Severely Damaged by Fire [2/10]
- Lincoln, NE: Recliners Coming to Marcus Lincoln Grand Cinema [2/9]
- Orlando, FL: Cinemark Movie Theater Changes Name After Artegon Marketplace Closure [2/6]
- Kalamazoo, MI: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Closing in April 2017, New Operator Expected [2/6]
- Corpus Christi, TX: Alamo Drafthouse Cinema Soft Opening on February 7, 2017 [2/1]
- Englewood, CO: UA Greenwood Plaza 12 Closed [1/31]
- Huntington Beach, CA: Regency Charter Centre Cinemas 5 Closed [1/31]
- Sitka, AK: Coliseum Theatre - Sawmill Creek Plaza Closed, Downtown Location Remains Open [1/31]
Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California will be hosting the World Premiere of the new animated musical The Princess and the Frog on Sunday, November 15, 2009. The event will be held in the newly renovated Studio theater on the Disney Studio lot. Following the movie, attendees will be able to take part in The Ultimate Experience, inside Stage 3 at the Studio.
Attending the premiere from the movie will be Anika Noni Rose, Bruno Campos, Terrence Howard, Jenifer Lewis, Keith David, Peter Barlett, Jim Cummings, Michael-Leon Wooley, directors Ron Clements and John Musker, producer Peter Del Vecho, composer Randy Newman, and executive producer John Lasseter.
Special guests will include Shonda Rhimes, Angela Bassett, Reggie Miller, Courtney Vance ("Flash Forward"), Nicki Micheaux ("Lincoln Heights"), and Erica Hubbard ("Lincoln Heights"). From Disney Channel, Debby Ryan, Ryan Newman, Allisyn Arm, Bridgit Mendler, Meaghan Martin, Anna Marie Perez de Tagle, Chelsea Staub, Brenda Song, and Nicole Anderson will be attending.
Celebrities will arrive at 1pm and the screening will begin at 2pm at Walt Disney Studios, located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street in Burbank, California.
The Princess and the Frog is an animated comedy set in the great city of New Orleans. From the creators of The Little Mermaid and Aladdin comes a modern twist on a classic tale, featuring a beautiful girl named Tiana (ANIKA NONI ROSE), a frog prince who desperately wants to be human again, and a fateful kiss that leads them both on a hilarious adventure through the mystical bayous of Louisiana. THE PRINCESS AND THE FROG marks the return to hand-drawn animation from the revered team of John Musker and Ron Clements, with music by Oscar®-winning composer Randy Newman.
The movie opens in theaters nationwide on December 11, 2009 and select theaters already have showtimes and advance tickets available! Some theaters in New York (including Clearview's Ziegfeld) and Los Angeles will be playing the movie starting on November 25th, so check out the showtimes page for 11/25 to see if it's playing at a theater near you!
For more information, including photos, videos, and more, please see the Information Page for The Princess and the Frog.
Source: Walt Disney Studios Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.