Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- "Magic Mike XXL" Confirmed for July 3, 2015 Release [4/16]
- "Allegiant" Being Split Into Two Movies [4/11]
- Photos Added for "Noah" - Movie Stills and New York Premiere Red Carpet Photos [3/27]
- New Trailer Added for "Edge of Tomorrow" Starring Tom Cruise & Emily Blunt [3/25]
- Noah Is Not in 3D in the U.S. [3/20]
- New Trailer Added for "Maleficent" [3/18]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Annie" [3/11]
- New Photos Added for "300: Rise of an Empire" [3/7]
- New Trailer for "Godzilla" Now Available [2/25]
- Anchorman 2 Comes Back in R-Rated Version for One Week Starting Feb 28, 2014 [2/22]
James Berardinelli, our Featured Critic has weighed in on the new Twilight sequel, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, that opens late tonight for those that aren't afraid of the dark. Check out his review and other featured reviews on the Reviews page for the movie.
If you're planning on going to see it, there's probably nothing that will change your mind by now, so if you want to skip the reviews, head on over to the Trailers & Videos page to spend some time until you can leave for the theater!
If you haven't purchased your tickets yet for tonight or any time this weekend, don't wait until you get to the theater! Tickets are selling at a breakneck pace, and there's no guarantee that you're going to find an empty seat if you wait. Plus, who wants to stand in line when the good seats are going to the people that were smart enough to buy their tickets in advance??
Buy your tickets online right now and print them yourself, so you can save the headaches and hassles of waiting until you get to the theater. Go to the Showtimes page, select the date and the theater you want, and click on the showtimes that appear as links to buy your tickets and print them right away.
After you've seen the movie, be sure to head back here, and write a Reader Review for the movie. Let others know what you thought of it and share your experiences! I've added handy links below so you can get started on your review easily:
Was our Featured Critic on target with his review? Was he out of his mind? Does he just not "get" the movie? Are you tired of hearing about Twilight and its cast of characters? Add your comments below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.