Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Up in the Air 
- Regency Village Theatre
Los Angeles, CA
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
Paramount Pictures has announced that the Los Angeles Premiere of the George Clooney comedy Up in the Air will be held on Monday, November 30, 2009 at the Mann Village Theatre in Los Angeles, California.
Cast members and filmmakers attending include: Jason Reitman (Director, Producer, Co-Screenwriter), George Clooney (Ryan), Vera Farmiga (Alex), Anna Kendrick (Natalie), Jason Bateman (Craig), Danny McBride(Jim), Melanie Lynskey (Julie), Chris Lowell (Kevin), Zack Galifianakis (Steve), Tamala Jones, Adhir Kalyan, Ivan Reitman (Producer), Walter Kirn (Author - book), Joe Medjuck (Executive Producer), Daniel Dubiecki (Producer), Jeffrey Clifford (Producer), Tom Pollock (Executive Producer), Michael Beugg (Executive Producer), Ted Griffin (Executive Producer), Sheldon Turner (Co-Screenwriter), Rolfe Kent (Composer)
Celebrities attending include: Jonah Hill (Superbad), Cindy Crawford, Timothy Olyphant (Live Free or Die Hard), Lisa Kudrow, Adam Lambert (American Idol), Taraji P. Henson (I Can Do Bad All By Myself), Christian Slater, Cedric the Entertainer (Cadillac Records), Allison Janney (Juno), Danny Trejo (Grindhouse), Perry Reeves (Entourage), Shelley Berman (Curb Your Enthusiasm).
Celebrities will begin to arrive at 6:30pm and the screening starts at 7:30pm.
George Clooney stars as Ryan Bingham, a corporate downsizing expert whose cherished life on the road is threatened just as he is on the cusp of reaching ten million frequent flyer miles and after he's met the frequent-traveler woman of his dreams (Vera Farmiga).
For more information, including photos, videos, the trailer, and links to the official web site, the IMDb, and more, please visit the Information Page for Up in the Air.
Source: Paramount Pictures Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.