Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Buy Your Tickets to "Deadpool" Now! [2/3]
- Disney Moves "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" to May 2017, Sony's "Spider-Man" and "Jumanji" Shuffle [1/20]
- Release Date for "Star Wars: Episode VIII" Pushed to December 2017 [1/20]
- New Video Provider Means Trailers for More Movies [12/16]
- Watch the Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [12/15]
- New Photos Added for "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2" [11/20]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Finding Dory" [11/10]
- Get $4 off your purchase of 2 or more tickets to "Spectre" or "The Peanuts Movie" - through 11/10/15 [11/6]
- "The Divergent Series" Changes Final Installments [9/21]
- Escanaba, MI: Photos Added for Willow Creek Cinema 8 [9/19]
The trailer for Iron Man 2 is now available! In sizes ranging from fitting your iPod to filling your 1080p HD TV/monitor, you'll now get to watch scenes from the sequel to the 2008 hit starring Robert Downey, Jr.
Mickey Rourke as Whiplash gets plenty of screen time, and we get a brief glimpse of Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow. Rourke looks like he's going to chew up the screen and spit it out into your lap! As can be seen from one of the movie posters on the Photo Galleries page, there is also a second Iron Man outfit, which is donned by Don Cheadle's character. One of the effective elements of the first movie was the relationship between Stark and Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow) and we get a little look at that here as well.
Iron Man 2 opens in theaters May 7th, 2010, kicking off the summer blockbuster movie season in style. It's already climbing fast on the Reader's Favorites list on the Coming Soon page. Be sure to add the movie to your Favorite Movies list so that you can be one of the first to know when tickets go on sale!
What do you think of the trailer?
Does the trailer make you wish the movie was coming out right now? Do you think it will be a good follow-up to the original, or did you see enough the first time around?
Let your voice be heard by leaving your comments below!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.