Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- The Death of Physical Media is Far From Imminent [10/1]
- Los Angeles, CA: New Beverly Cinema Bucks the Digital Cinema Trend and Goes 35mm Only [9/9]
- Bill Murray Suggests Leads for All-Female "Ghostbusters" Movie [9/9]
- "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Coming to ABC in December 2014 [7/25]
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
- Chicago, IL: Lucas Museum of Narrative Art (LMNA) Announces Chicago Location [6/25]
- Moviescoop Changes Name to Golden Star Theaters [6/20]
- Stay for the End Credits of "22 Jump Street" [6/13]
- "Ghostbusters" 30th Anniversary Celebrated with Re-Release on Labor Day Weekend Followed by Blu-ray Release [6/6]
The holidays are a busy time and along with the gift-giving season, it's also a great time to see some good movies!
As we approach the new year, and we all have a time to take a breath, please consider taking the time to review the movies you've seen recently, so that others can benefit from your opinions as they are looking for movies to see!
Our Reader Reviews feature is very easy to use, and it takes just a minute or two to rate a movie and to leave a few thoughts about what you thought of it. Our rating system is broken down into four ratings:
- See Now!
- Wait for Rental
- Stay Away!
If that's all you want to say, you don't need to do any more. However, the full value of our Reader Reviews come in when our readers say a few words about why they rated the movie the way they did.
Take a look at the Reader Reviews page for Avatar 3D to see how two readers contributed to the site with their opinions.
You can write Reader Reviews for any movie currently playing, so give it a try by going to the review form, selecting the movie, choosing a rating, and by leaving a few thoughts for others to read. You can also do this from the Reviews page of movies that are currently playing, such as the Reviews page for Avatar 3D.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.