Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Leap Year 
Add Your Comments
- Pittsburgh, PA: Cinemark North Hills and XD to Open September 19, 2014 [9/17]
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
Universal Pictures and Spyglass Entertainment announced last week that the World Premiere of the upcoming romantic comedy Leap Year, starring Amy Adams, will be held at the Directors Guild of America Theater in New York, New York, on Wednesday, January 6, 2010.
Celebrities will begin arriving at 6pm and the screening begins at 7pm.
Attending the event from the movie will be director Anand Tucker, cast members Amy Adams, Matthew Goode and Adam Scott, and producers Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Jonathan Glickman, Chris Bender and Jake Weiner. Many additional celebrity guests will also attend.
The Directors Guild of America Theater is located at 110 W. 57th Street in New York City, New York.
When their four-year anniversary passes without a marriage proposal, Anna (Amy Adams) decides to take matters into her own hands. Investing in an Irish tradition that allows women to propose to men on February 29th, Anna decides to follow her boyfriend Jeremy (Adam Scott) to Dublin and get down on one knee herself.
But airplanes, weather, and fate leave Anna stranded on the other side of Ireland, and she must enlist the help of handsome and surly Declan (Matthew Goode) to get her across the country. As Anna and Declan bicker across the Emerald Isle, they discover that the road to love can take you to very unexpected places.
Leap Year opens in theaters on Friday, January 8, 2010. For more information, including the movie trailer and a collection of photos and movie posters, please see the Information Page for the movie!
Source: Universal Pictures/Spyglass Entertainment Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.