Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Edge of Darkness 
- Watch "Prologue: Last Supper" from "Alien: Covenant" [2/23]
- "World War Z 2" Release Delayed [2/8]
- Tickets for "Beauty and the Beast" Now Available! [1/31]
- New Photos Added for "Monster Trucks" [1/9]
- New Photos Added for "Fences" [12/16]
- Watch Emma Watson in the Trailer for "The Circle" - Photos Added [12/7]
- New Videos and Photos Added for "Passengers" [12/6]
- Trailer and Photos Added for "The Shack" [12/5]
- Watch the Trailer for Tom Cruise's "The Mummy" - 12 Photos Added [12/5]
- New Videos Added for "Assassin's Creed" [12/4]
I just added 16 new photos for the upcoming Mel Gibson action drama Edge of Darkness, which opens in theaters January 29, 2010.
Mel Gibson as Thomas Craven in Warner Bros. Pictures’ and GK Films’ suspense
thriller "Edge of Darkness."
We have a total of 19 images for the movie on the Photo Gallery page. You can check out the Trailers & Videos page for the trailer to see if this is a must-see or a stay-away for you, and if it's the former, click on the Showtimes page to get your tickets!
In the movie, Gibson stars as Thomas Craven, a veteran homicide detective for the Boston Police Department and a single father. When his only child, twenty-four year old Emma (Bojana Novakovic), is murdered on the steps of his home, everyone assumes that he was the target.
But he soon suspects otherwise, and embarks on a mission to find out about his daughter's secret life and her killing. His investigation leads him into a dangerous looking-glass world of corporate cover-ups, government collusion and murder - and to shadowy government operative Darius Jedburgh (Ray Winstone), who has been sent in to clean up the evidence.
Craven's solitary search for answers about his daughter's death transforms into an odyssey of emotional discovery and redemption.
The movie opens on January 29th, and select theaters are already offering advance showtimes and tickets for opening day. For more information, such as a cast listing, links to the official web site, and more, check out the Information page.
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2017, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.