Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- National Amusements Celebrates National Popcorn Day with Free Popcorn [1/16]
- Get Your First Look at the Trailer for "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" on Friday, Nov 28th [11/25]
- Remembering "The Terminator" on its 30th Anniversary with an Interview with Van Ling and Ian Nathan [10/28]
- "Avengers: Age of Ultron" Teaser Trailer Now Available Ahead of Schedule After It Leaked [10/23]
- The Death of Physical Media is Far From Imminent [10/1]
- Los Angeles, CA: New Beverly Cinema Bucks the Digital Cinema Trend and Goes 35mm Only [9/9]
- Bill Murray Suggests Leads for All-Female "Ghostbusters" Movie [9/9]
- "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Coming to ABC in December 2014 [7/25]
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
The four young stars of the upcoming movie Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief are touring the country to promote the movie, and you have the chance to meet them!
Their tour has already taken them to Dallas (Sunday) and Detroit (yesterday), and they are in Philadelphia today, and their next stop is Atlanta on Saturday, February 6th and Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11th.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania - Thursday, January 21st
Hot Topic - Deptford Mall
1750 Deptford Center Rd.
Deptford, NJ 08096
Atlanta, Georgia - Saturday, February 6th
4475 Roswell Rd. - Ave. E. Cobb
Marietta, GA 30062
Los Angeles, California - Thursday, February 11th
Hollywood & Highland Center
6801 Hollywood Blvd.
Hollywood, CA 90028
Trouble-prone teen Percy Jackson is about to kicked out school – but that's the least of his problems. The gods of Mount Olympus and assorted monsters seem to have walked out of the pages of Percy's Greek mythology texts and into his life – and they're not happy. Zeus' lightning bolt has been stolen, and Percy is the prime suspect.
Now, Percy and his friends must return Zeus' stolen property and unravel a mystery more powerful than the gods themselves.
The movie is based on the first of a series of best selling novels written by Rick Riordan. View details about The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1)
The movie opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, February 12, 2010, and we have a collection of the movie posters and a still on the Photo Gallery page, as well as the movie trailer and an interview with the cast on the Trailers & Videos page.
If all this whets your appetite, be sure to add Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief to your Favorite Movies list and get your tickets as soon as they're available!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.