Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Real Steel 
Add Your Comments
- Watch a Documentary About Making "The Revenant" [2/4]
- "The Revenant: The IMAX Experience" in Select Theaters Starting January 14, 2016 [1/14]
- Christopher Nolan to Use 65mm and IMAX Film to Make "Dunkirk" [1/11]
- Milwaukee, WI: Landmark Downer Theatre Celebrating 100th Anniversary [12/1]
- Caledonia Man Has a Home Theater with Wurlitzer Organ [12/1]
- Remembering a Fun Event on "Back to the Future Day" [10/21]
- "The Lion King" Sequel "The Lion Guard: Return Of The Roar" to Appear on Disney Channel November 22, 2015 [10/9]
- Milwaukee, WI: A Look Inside the Lyric Theater (Closed in 1952) [10/7]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jaws 19" [10/6]
- How the President Watches Movies - The White House Family Theater [10/1]
DreamWorks Studios is looking for a male actor, age 10-14, to play opposite Hugh Jackman in the upcoming action/adventure drama Real Steel. The role is "Max, a street-smart, tough, charming kid with a hard, untrusting outer shell which hides a warm enthusiastic spirit beneath. He is a complicated, strong-willed and resourceful boy."
No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition. Actors may audition by submitting a recorded video to www.realsteelcasting.com or to appear at a casting call in Chicago, Illinois or New York City:
Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Chicago Academy of the Arts
1010 W Chicago Street
Chicago, IL 60642-5490
(Parking behind building)
Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
244 West 54th Street - 12th Floor
New York, NY 10019-5515
Hugh Jackman plays a former boxer who gets one last shot at the title when he teams up with his long-lost son ('Max') to train a unique robot for the upcoming Real Steel World Championship. The movie is scheduled to open in theaters November 18, 2011.
For more information about the casting call, click the Read link below.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.