Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Real Steel 
Add Your Comments
- "Toy Story that Time Forgot" Coming to ABC in December 2014 [7/25]
- Bad Robot Tweets IMAX Camera on Star Wars Set [7/11]
- Road and Track Spies Electric Harley Davidson on Set of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" [7/2]
- Chicago, IL: Lucas Museum of Narrative Art (LMNA) Announces Chicago Location [6/25]
- Moviescoop Changes Name to Golden Star Theaters [6/20]
- Stay for the End Credits of "22 Jump Street" [6/13]
- "Ghostbusters" 30th Anniversary Celebrated with Re-Release on Labor Day Weekend Followed by Blu-ray Release [6/6]
- USA Today Offers a Sneak Peek at "The Book of Life" [5/30]
- New Batmobile Teased by Director Zack Snyder in Twitter Post [5/12]
- One Man's Problem with Superhero Movies Hits the Nail on the Head [5/9]
DreamWorks Studios is looking for a male actor, age 10-14, to play opposite Hugh Jackman in the upcoming action/adventure drama Real Steel. The role is "Max, a street-smart, tough, charming kid with a hard, untrusting outer shell which hides a warm enthusiastic spirit beneath. He is a complicated, strong-willed and resourceful boy."
No acting experience is necessary for interested actors, nor are they required to prepare anything for the audition. Actors may audition by submitting a recorded video to www.realsteelcasting.com or to appear at a casting call in Chicago, Illinois or New York City:
Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Chicago Academy of the Arts
1010 W Chicago Street
Chicago, IL 60642-5490
(Parking behind building)
Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
244 West 54th Street - 12th Floor
New York, NY 10019-5515
Hugh Jackman plays a former boxer who gets one last shot at the title when he teams up with his long-lost son ('Max') to train a unique robot for the upcoming Real Steel World Championship. The movie is scheduled to open in theaters November 18, 2011.
For more information about the casting call, click the Read link below.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.