Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Valentine's Day 
Add Your Comments
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
- "X-Men: Apocalypse" Won't Play in U.S. IMAX Theaters [4/25]
- New Photos and Final Trailer Added for "X-Men: Apocalypse" [4/25]
- Watch the New Trailer for "Jason Bourne" [4/21]
- "Blade Runner" Sequel Moved Up to October 2017 [4/20]
- Photos and Teaser Trailer Added for "The Magnificent Seven" Starring Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt [4/20]
- Watch the Teaser Trailer for "The Girl on the Train" with Emily Blunt [4/20]
- New Trailer Added for "Suicide Squad" [4/11]
- Watch the New Teaser Trailer for "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" [4/11]
- Get a First Look at "Kong: Skull Island" [4/11]
The romantic comedy Valentine's Day opens today in theaters across the country, featuring an ensemble cast that includes Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Jennifer Garner, Anne Hathaway, Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, and more.
The soundtrack is full of catchy music, and we have the music video of Jewel's "Stay Here Forever" courtesy of CMT. If you want to listen to samples of the rest of the soundtrack, head over to this page on Amazon.com or visit the iTunes Store, where you can play a sample from each song, and purchase tracks and download immediately, or you can also buy the CD at Amazon as well.
To see all the videos that we have, including two movie trailers, click the Read link below! We also have a collection of 50 photos on the Photo Gallery page for the movie, so you can see all the stars in scenes from the movie and also behind-the-scenes photos of the cast and crew in action.
If you're planning to see the movie, don't make your date wait in line at the box office. Buy your tickets in advance and show that special someone that you'd rather sit next to them in the theater than spend quality time with the group that's going to see Avatar for the 27th time. Just visit the Showtimes page, click on the showtimes that appear as links, and you're on your way to looking like a class act!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.