Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Green Zone 
- How the President Watches Movies - The White House Family Theater [10/1]
- "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" Taking Over IMAX Theaters for 4 Weeks [9/2]
- Sony Changed "Concussion" to Avoid Issues with the NFL - NY Times [9/2]
- Jefferson, WI: Highway 18 Outdoor Theatre Featured on News 3, New Photos Added [7/20]
- Collectible "Terminator Genisys" Posters and Tickets at 3D Showings at AMC, Carmike, Cinemark, Marcus, and Regal Locations [6/29]
- Watch the First Five Minutes of "Mission: Impossible Rogue Nation" in IMAX Theaters Ahead of "Terminator Genisys: An IMAX 3D Experience [6/29]
- "AMC Cares Summer Throwbacks" Movie Series Benefits Charity with Past Hits [6/5]
- "Jaws" Returns to the Big Screen for its 40th Anniversary [5/29]
- A Review of Laser-Based IMAX at TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX [4/21]
- Details Released About the Background of Star Wars Movie, "Rogue One" [4/20]
The saying goes "you can't judge a book by its cover," but can you judge a movie by its trailer? That's what we're here to find out, with the first in what I hope to be a series of such entries.
Our first movie trailer is for Green Zone, directed by The Bourne Ultimatum's Paul Greengrass, which stars Matt Damon as Jason Bourne Roy Miller, a US Army officer assigned to Iraq to find weapons of mass destruction, and instead finds a massive coverup and conspiracy.
Watch the trailer and then leave your comments about what you think of the trailer and the prospects of this movie being worth seeing when it's released on Friday, March 12th!
Leave your comments below! Next up... Repo Men
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.2 comments displayed out of 3 total. Click here to view all comments for this Journal Article.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.