Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "Share Links" Added for Theaters to Make Facebook / Social Media Links Easier [6/9]
- The BigScreen Cinema Guide is Now Smartphone-Friendly! [4/29]
- Theaters in Movie Showtimes Now Sorted by Distance or by Theater Name [2/19]
- Theater Showtimes Now Sorted by Release Date by Default, New Date Groups Added [1/30]
- Theater Listings and Movie Showtimes Now Support Geolocation [1/30]
- Box Office Reports Added for Each Movie [1/7]
- "Now Showing" Enhanced with Sticky Options, Faster Speed [5/27]
- "The Marquee" Enhancements Bring More Speed, New Movie Sort Option in Showtimes, Sticky Selections [5/23]
- Trailers & Videos Feature Updated [3/27]
- Photo Gallery Feature Upgraded [3/17]
The BigScreen Journal is our version of a blog, and it contains messages under categories such as News Headlines (press releases, news articles, etc.), Site News (additions to the information for movies and theaters on this site), and others.
While the text of these messages often contains links to various movies and theaters that we list on this site, there wasn't a concise way to connect them together so that a list of such connections could be found on the Journal entry page, as well as a list of all the Journal articles that have been written about particular movies and/or theaters.
All that has changed with the release of Journal links for movies and theaters. To see an example of this in action, check out this example that contains both a movie link and a theater link:
In the right-hand column, you will see links going to the information pages for the movie Miami Vice and for the Mann Village - Westwood, which was hosting the premiere.
This also works in reverse, as you can see by going to the Journal Entries pages for Miami Vice and for Mann Village - Westwood. As more Journal Entries are created for each movie / theater, the list of links will grow, providing an easy summary of related articles. To see a little longer list, check out the Journal Entries page for Monster House.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.