Remove ads with our VIP Service
- TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX
Add Your Comments
- Aurora, CO: AMC Debuts "Red Kitchen" Dining Concept at AMC Southlands 16 [3/11]
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- Decatur, GA: Big Cinemas South Dekalb Stadium 12 Closed [3/3]
- Norcross, GA: Big Cinemas Peachtree Funplex 8 Closed [3/3]
- Valdosta, GA: GTC Ashley 8 Cinemas Closed [3/3]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
Attending the event from the movie are: Jackie Earle Haley, Kyle Gallner, Katie Cassidy, Rooney Mara, Thomas Dekker, Connie Britton, producers Brad Fuller and Andrew Form, and director Samuel Bayer. Additional celebrity guests are expected but have not been announced.
Celebrities will arrive at 6pm and the screening will begin at 7pm.
In this remake of the 1984 horror classic by Wes Craven, Samuel Bayer takes the helm for the story about kids living on Elm Street, all having the same nightmare about a man wearing a tattered red and green striped sweater, a beaten fedora half-concealing a disfigured face and a gardener’s glove with knives for fingers. And they’re all hearing the same frightening voice... One by one, he terrorizes them within the curved walls of their dreams, where the rules are his, and the only way out is to wake up.
A talented ensemble of young actors play the teenagers now taking on Freddy Krueger, led by Rooney Mara (Urban Legend: Bloody Mary) as Nancy, Kyle Gallner (The Haunting in Connecticut) as Quentin, Katie Cassidy (Taken, TV’s "Supernatural" and "Melrose Place") as Kris, Thomas Dekker ("Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles") as Jesse, and Kellan Lutz (Twilight and The Twilight Saga: New Moon) as Dean.
For more information about the movie, including photos, trailers, links to the official web site and IMDb entry, and more, please see the Information Page for A Nightmare on Elm Street (2010).
The movie opens in theaters Friday, April 30th, 2010 and some theaters already have showtimes and tickets available for opening day! Just click on the showtimes that appear as links and you will be way ahead of everyone else when it comes to sitting down for a good time with a man named Freddy!
Source: Warner Bros. Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.