Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Marcus Coral Ridge Cinema
Add Your Comments
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
- Frostburg, MD: R/C Theatres Closes R/C Cinemas 1-2-3, Employees Launch Effort to Reopen [8/25]
- Teicher Theatres Closes All Locations [8/25]
- Santa Monica, CA: Watch the Extended Versions of All Three LOTR Movies at the Aero Theatre on August 30, 2014 [8/21]
- Lodi, CA: Lodi Stadium 12 Cinemas Temporarily Closed for Bedbugs [8/20]
- Hollywood, CA: World Premiere of "If I Stay" on August 20, 2014 at Chinese Theatre [8/20]
- Carmike Completes Acquisition of Digital Cinema Destinations Corp. [8/19]
The Iowa City Press-Citizen is reporting that the renovations underway at the Marcus Coral Ridge 10 in Coralville, Iowa are on schedule for a May 7th completion, just in time for the release of Iron Man 2 and the beginning of the summer blockbuster season:
Coral Ridge Cinema is undergoing renovations in preparation for the release of "Iron Man 2" and the summer movie season.
Renovations — which theater officials say will be complete by May 7 — include a more expansive lobby, a greater array and convenience of concessions and updated auditoriums.
Officials said renovations to the theater include an expanded, comfortable seating area in the lobby where moviegoers can sit and relax before and after the movie; a redesign of the decor in the lobby with an "art deco" feel; a larger concession counter and an automated ticket kiosk to increase guests' efficiency of buying and picking up tickets.
The updated concession stand will feature self-service soft drinks and a newer design. There will also be brighter and more colorful LCD menu panels to ease the selection process for a greater variety of food and drinks.
The theater auditoriums are also undergoing remodeling efforts, with memory-foam chairs with reclining backs, as well as upgraded wall coverings, flooring and theater entrances. The cinema's hallways will also get a new look with new wall coverings and electronic signs above each auditorium.
Click the Read link below to view the entire article.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.