Remove ads with our VIP Service
Add Your Comments
- Franklin, TN: IMAX Opens at Carmike Thoroughbred 20 [3/10]
- San Jose, CA: Days Are Numbered for Movies at the Dome Theaters [3/10]
- Buffalo, NY: North Park Theatre to Reopen March 7, 2014 [3/4]
- 2014 Academy Award Winners [3/2]
- Milwaukee, WI: Avalon Theatre Planning June 2014 Opening [2/27]
- St. Joseph, MO: Screenland Plaza 8 Closing March 2, 2014 [2/27]
- Saint Charles, IL: Improvements Coming to Classic Cinemas Charlestowne 18 [2/26]
- Fort Collins, CO: Cinemark Coming to Foothills Mall [2/26]
- Glen Burnie, MD: UA Marley Station 8 Closed [2/26]
- Willoughby Hills, OH: Big Cinemas Phoenix Willoughby Hills Closed [2/24]
Movie enthusiasts in Fredericksburg, Virginia have a new place to go for movies as well as other entertainment options that are part of a combined entertainment destination in the Spotsylvania Town Centre.
The new Muvico Village 12 opened to the public this past weekend, May 7-9, 2010. It features 12 screens, all with stadium seating and Sony 4K Digital Cinema Projection equipment, and four of those screens will be 3D-capable. Three auditoriums boast 70-foot-wide screens and the availability of lush "premier" seats. The Premier theaters are for 21-and over guests and include access to the private Chatterbox Lounge, which offers "single malt scotches, single barrel bourbons, fine wines, outstanding martinis and delectable bites."
The Splitsville Luxury Lanes and Dinner Lounge offers patrons "16 full-sized bowling lanes, 250 dining seats, four billiard tables, upscale bars, a dance floor and a full-service kitchen featuring fresh rolled sushi, hand-tossed pizzas, gourmet sliders and signature entrees."
The new entertainment complex is located on the South side of the Spotsylvania Town Centre; very close to the nearby Regal Fredericksburg 15.
For more information about the theater, including showtimes, a map, and dining choices available in the area, please see the Information Page for the Muvico Village 12.
Source: Muvico Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.