Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Twilight 
- The Twilight Experience 
- The Twilight Saga: Eclipse 
- The Twilight Saga: New Moon 
- Indiana, PA: Indiana Mall Cinema Closes, Changes Hands from Carmike to Golden Star Theaters - Set to Open June 12th [5/19]
- Tucson, AZ: Cinemark Announces Plan for 14-Screen Movie Theater at Tucson Marketplace at the Bridges [5/18]
- Tulsa, OK: Cinemark Movies 8 Closed [5/15]
- Pittsburgh, PA: Rave Cinemas Pittsburgh North 11 Closing Tonight [5/14]
- Cinemark Announces 2015 "Summer Movie Clubhouse" Series of Kid-Friendly Movies [5/14]
- Cheektowaga, NY: Movieland 8 Theatre Closed [5/12]
- San Angelo, TX: Icon Cinema Opening in 2015 in Former K-Mart Space [5/11]
- Albuquerque, NM: Icon Cinema to Open Soon in Four Hills Village Shopping Center [5/11]
- Roseville, MI: Silver Cinemas - Macomb Mall Closed [5/8]
- Oxon Hill, MD: AMC Reopens the Former Rivertowne 12 Cinemas [5/5]
200 AMC Theatres locations across the country will be hosting The Twilight Experience, where fans will be able to enjoy the entire Twilight Saga so far by watching all three movies in one evening. The event starts at 6:30pm on June 29, 2010 at select AMC locations around the country, so check out the showtimes page for the event to find a theater near you and buy your tickets now!
For $30, you will be able to watch Twilight starting at 6:30pm, followed by The Twilight Saga: New Moon and then finish out the evening with a 12:01am showing of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse. Additionally, you also will receive a $10 AMC gift card and special limited edition lanyard (while supplies last).
"We know our guests have been looking forward to 'Eclipse' since the closing credits for 'New Moon,'" said Stephen Colanero, executive vice president and chief marketing officer, AMC Theatres. "We're thrilled to bring them all three movies and some special extras so they may enjoy the saga again on the big screen in our theatres nationwide."
All this leads up to the nationwide release of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse on Friday, June 30th.
Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob--knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the ageless struggle between vampire and werewolf.
With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella has one more decision to make: life or death.
We have a collection of photos for the movie, as well as trailers and videos, and more information, including links to the official web site, the Internet Movie Database, and more, on the Information Page for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse.
Be sure to buy your tickets ahead of time, because these shows are going to sell out fast! Just go to the Showtimes page for opening day, find the showtime you want, and click on the link to purchase your tickets, print them, and be ready to head to the theater well prepared!
Source: AMC Entertainment Press Release
Do You Have What It Takes to Watch 8 Hours of Twilight?
Are you planning to attend this event? Can you make it through nearly eight hours of vampire drama? Would you rather spend eight hours in a dentist's chair? Let us know what you think by leaving your comments below!
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.