Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- Montgomery, AL: Evans Theatres - Eastdale Mall 8 Opening August 19, 2016 [7/26]
- Middletown, PA: Council Hears Support and Ideas for the Elks Theatre [7/25]
- Palo Alto, CA: CineArts Palo Alto Square to Close in August 2016 [7/25]
- Variety: "The Divergent Series: Allegiant" to Skip Theaters, Launch as a TV Movie and Spinoff Series [7/21]
- Falmouth, ME: Flagship Premium Cinemas Now Open [7/20]
- AMC Theatres to Acquire Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group, the Largest Theater Chain in Europe [7/13]
- Westbrook, ME: Prides Corner Drive-In Not Yet Open for 2016, Future is Uncertain [7/13]
- Menomonee Falls, WI: Marcus Menomonee Falls Cinemas Getting Take Five and Zaffiro's [6/30]
- Grand Junction, CO: Carmike 7 Closed [6/24]
- Lake Charles, LA: Cinemark Movie Bistro Lake Charles Holds Grand Opening [6/23]
Select Regal Cinemas locations are offering free movie showings this summer on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings as part of their "Free Family Film Festival" promotion. The movie series features G and PG-rated movies at 10am every Tuesday and Wednesday in June, July, and August.
The line-up of movies and the exact dates that the series is running appears to be different for each theater, but a sampling of the movies includes Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Hotel for Dogs, Horton Hears a Who, and The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything: A VeggieTales Movie.
In conjunction with the Free Family Film Festival, Regal is sponsoring the Boys & Girls Clubs of America "Mornings at the Movies" program, which provides funds for transportation to bring the kids in those organizations to theaters to enjoy the free movies.
"Now in our twentieth year, Regal's Free Family Film Festival has always provided fun, family entertainment at no cost to our moviegoers across the country. A trip to the movies is the perfect activity for families to enjoy throughout the summer months," stated Dick Westerling, Regal Entertainment Group Senior Vice President of Marketing and Advertising. "We are certainly proud of our partnership with the Boys & Girls Clubs of America. The Mornings at the Movies program provides us the opportunity to support these kids through grants for transportation to attend the Regal Free Family Film Festival."
328 locations under the Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres, and United Artists brands will be participating in this promotion. For a complete listing of participating theaters and the movies they are showing on which dates, click the Read link below!
Source: Regal Cinemas Press Release and Web Site
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.