Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
- St. Charles, MO: AMC Streets of St Charles 8 Opening November 17, 2014 [11/14]
- Glenview, IL: Regal Glen 10 Closed [11/4]
- North Little Rock, AR: Cinemark Tandy Movies 10 Closed [11/4]
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- El Monte, CA: Edwards El Monte 8 Closed [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
The Krikorian Theatres 15 At Dos Lagos in Corona, California closed without notice yesterday, leaving moviegoers wondering what happened, and theater management was tight-lipped about it as well. A reporter from the Press-Enterprise in Corona was not able to get much information for her article about the closure:
The Krikorian Theatres 15 at Dos Lagos has closed, leaving the fate of the cavernous space at the edge of The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos unclear.
The theater was closed for business Monday afternoon, and workers outside were in the process of removing signs from the main building and the box office outside. The large "Krikorian" sign already had been taken down from above the theater entrance, and a handwritten sign on one of the glass doors to the lobby read, "Closed 4 Good.":
Inside the theater, a manager declined to comment on the closing.
Nikki Kealalio, marketing director for Torrance-based Krikorian Premiere Theatres, said, unlike other Krikorian theaters, the company only managed the Dos Lagos location and did not own it. She referred other questions to a vice president of operations. Efforts to reach the executive Monday afternoon were unsuccessful.
Click the Read link below to read the full article.
For moviegoers in the area, the closest movie theater is now the Edwards Corona Crossings Stadium 18 at 2650 Tuscany Street.
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.