Remove ads with our VIP Service
- TCL Chinese Theatre IMAX
Add Your Comments
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
- St. Charles, MO: AMC Streets of St Charles 8 Opening November 17, 2014 [11/14]
- Glenview, IL: Regal Glen 10 Closed [11/4]
- North Little Rock, AR: Cinemark Tandy Movies 10 Closed [11/4]
- Cincinnati, OH: The Screens at Cincinnati Mall Opens in Former Danbarry Dollar Saver - Cincinnati Mills Site [10/24]
- Aurora, CO: Aurora Movie Tavern Debuts New Amenities [10/24]
- El Monte, CA: Edwards El Monte 8 Closed [10/24]
- Neil Patrick Harris Announced as Host of 2015 Academy Awards Ceremony [10/15]
Warner Bros. announced recently that the World Premiere of Cats & Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore 3D will be held at Mann Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood, California on Sunday, July 25, 2010.
Attending the event from the movie are Christina Applegate, Michael Clarke Duncan, James Marsden, Joe Pantoliano, Chris O’Donnell, Jack McBrayer, Paul Rodriguez, Kiernan Shipka, director Brad Peyton and producers Andrew Lazar and Polly Johnsen.
The celebrities will arrive beginning at 3pm and the screening begins at 4pm.
In the eternal battle between cats and dogs, one crazed feline has just taken things a paw too far. Kitty Galore, a former elite agent for spy organization MEOWS, has gone rogue. In 48 hours, she plans to unleash a diabolical device designed to not only bring her canine enemies to heel but take down her former kitty comrades and make the world her scratching post.
Faced with this immediate and unprecedented threat, cats and dogs will be forced to work together for the first time in history in an unlikely alliance to save themselves—and their beloved humans—from global cat-astrophe.
It’s time for the fur to fly.
The movie will open in theaters nationwide on Friday, July 30th, and many theaters already have showtimes and tickets available for opening day! Just head on over to the showtimes page for July 30th (there is a 2D version of the movie, as well), and click on a showtime at a theater near you to buy and print your tickets immediately. If you don't, you may end up having to explain to your kids why the only other choice is the Twilight movie, and why they can't see it. You don't want that, do you?
To find out more about the movie, check out the Information Page, where we have a cast listing, photos, and movie trailers for your viewing pleasure!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.