Remove ads with our VIP Service
- TBA Theatres - Lilac Mall Cinema
Add Your Comments
- North Haven, CT: Rave Cinemas North Haven 12 to be Replaced by New 14-Screen Cinemark Theater in 2015 [9/12]
- Birmingham, MI: Palladium 12 Closed [9/9]
- Chula Vista, CA: AMC Chula Vista 10 Now Open [9/8]
- "Gone with the Wind" Returning to Theaters Ahead of Home Video Release for 75th Anniversary [9/3]
- Sunrise, FL: Frank Theatres - Sunrise 11 Closed [9/2]
- "The Maze Runner" Gets Wider with Extra Screens in "Escape" Theaters [8/29]
- Waynesville, MO: B & B Waynesville Patriot 12 & GS Opens August 29, 2014, Waynesville Cinema 8 Closed [8/28]
- Indianapolis, IN: Cinemark Washington Market 8 Closed [8/28]
- Streator, IL: Majestic Theatre Closed, Up For Sale [8/26]
- Frostburg, MD: R/C Theatres Closes R/C Cinemas 1-2-3, Employees Launch Effort to Reopen [8/25]
Movies have come back to Lilac Mall in Rochester, New Hampshire! Last fall, Spinelli Cinemas closed the movie theater, but TBA Theaters has reopened the theater as the Lilac Mall Cinema, with the first movies being shown after a short grand opening ceremony on Friday, July 30, 2010.
The Foster's Daily Democrat covered the event:
Co-owner Joe Bowen marked the opening with a unique ribbon-cutting ceremony, holding one end of a film reel and cutting the film while his co-owner Steven Taylor held the other end. With that, the theaters were open for business, with moviegoers already lining up for tickets for Cats and Dogs: The Revenge of Kitty Galore, Dinner for Schmucks, The Last Airbender and Inception.
"We have a unique approach to customer service," said Bowen. "You don't usually see people having conversations with their guests. It's more of a 'get 'em in, get 'em out' for the big theaters. We try to have as much of a personal approach as we can."
Click the Read link below to read the full article.
We're planning to have showtimes for the theater in the near future, so stay tuned to the Lilac Mall Cinema showtimes page!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.