Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Resident Evil: Afterlife 
- Resident Evil: Afterlife An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Resident Evil: Afterlife in 3D 
Add Your Comments
- Watch the New Trailer for "Passengers" Starring Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt [9/20]
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
For those of you that are fans of the Resident Evil franchise, you probably already know that Resident Evil: Afterlife 3D is hitting theaters in September. What you probably don't know is that we just added 12 new photos from the movie to its Photo Gallery page!
(l to r) Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller and Milla Jovovich star in Screen Gems'
action horror RESIDENT EVIL: AFTERLIFE. © 2010 Constantin Film
International GmbH & Davis Films/Impact Pictures Inc. All rights reserved.
The stars of the movie also made an appearance at the Comic-Con convention in San Diego in July, and we also added some photos from that event.
In this fourth installment of the series, Alice continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but Alice gets some unexpected help from an old friend. A new lead that promises a safe haven from the Undead takes them to Los Angeles, but when they arrive the city is overrun by thousands of Undead - and Alice and her comrades are about to step into a deadly trap.
Sharp-eyed readers will have noticed that this movie is going to be in 3D, which should appeal to the movie's target audience. However, if you're not a fan of 3D, there is also a 2D version that will save you a couple of bucks off the 3D upcharge. If you like upcharges, then you'll want to add Resident Evil: Afterlife An IMAX 3D Experience to your favorite movies list, which will allow you to not only pay a few bucks for 3D but for IMAX as well!
To see all the photos that we have, check out the Photo Gallery page for the movie, and then head over to the Trailers & Videos page for some video clips. If you're interested in one-stop shopping, the Information Page has all these links and more!
While you wait for the movie to be released, you could always pick up a copy of Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition for the PS3 and/or Xbox 360...
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.