Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Cinemark Broken Arrow
Broken Arrow, OK
Add Your Comments
- "The Interview" Release Scrapped [12/17]
- Des Moines, IA: Flix Brewhouse to Open in Merle Hay Mall December 17, 2014 [12/16]
- Des Moines, IA: Merle Hay Mall Cinema Closes, Flix Brewhouse to Open in Mall on Wednesday [12/16]
- Rocklin, CA: Studio Movie Grill Opening Soon [12/12]
- Baldwin, NY: Bow Tie Grand Avenue Cinemas Closed [12/11]
- Next James Bond Movie Has a Title: "Spectre" - Look at the Poster, the Car, see the Cast List, and watch the Announcement! [12/4]
- Carlsbad, CA: Moviemax Closes, Regal Carlsbad 12 Set to Open December 11, 2014 [12/3]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
The Cinemark Broken Arrow in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma will open to the public on Friday, August 6, 2010, according to an announcement on the official Cinemark web site.
The new theater is located at 1801 E. Hillside Drive. It will feature digital cinema projection systems in all twelve auditoriums, and six of them will have 3D equipment from RealD.
To celebrate the Grand Opening of the theater, the first 100 people to purchase any movie ticket on Friday and Saturday will receive a free Cinemark "swag bag." Saturday is "Kids Day" from 11am - 1pm, where you can bring your kids to meet Front Row Joe, and face painting and balloon animals will entertain the young ones. Local radio stations will be on-site on Friday and Saturday, with free movie prize giveaways:
|Friday, August 6th|
|1pm-3pm||KMYZ 104.5 The Edge|
|3pm-5pm||KBEZ 92.9 BOB FM|
|6pm-8pm||KTBT 92.1 The Beat|
|Saturday, August 7th|
The new location is also looking for new employees! They are currently hiring for "Box Office, Ushers, Concessions and Managers."
The Broken Arrow Ledger has an article and a video tour of the new facility.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.