Remove ads with our VIP Service
- AMC Ontario Mills 30
Add Your Comments
- Culver City, CA: Pacific Culver Stadium 12 Closed for Conversion to ArcLight Cinemas Location [3/26]
- Washington, DC: West End Cinema Closing [3/24]
- Casper, WY: Studio City Mesa to Open March 27th, Downton Iris Stadium 8 Closed [3/23]
- Vineyard, UT: Megaplex Theatres - Geneva & IMAX Now Open [3/20]
- Cleveland Heights, OH: Regal Severance Town Center Stadium 14 Closed [3/20]
- Lawrenceville, GA: GTC Town Center Value Cinemas Closed [3/18]
- Queen Creek, AZ: Harkins Queen Creek 14 Opening March 19, 2015 [3/16]
- Los Angeles, CA: 9-Screen Cinemark Playa Vista and XD Now Open [3/13]
- Nicholasville, KY: AmStar 14 - Brannon Crossing to Become Movie Tavern Location in June 2015 [3/12]
- Lewiston, ME: Flagship Cinemas Closed [3/12]
The AMC Ontario Mills 30 in Ontario, California has added one of AMC's big-screen concept "Enhanced Theatre Experience" ETX screens, according to a press release issued by AMC Entertainment yesterday.
For more details, please see the Press Release below.
AMC Theatres® Offers ETX™, an Enhanced Theatre Experience for Guests in California
See Movies Like Never Before at AMC Ontario Mills 30
Kansas City, Mo. (Aug. 12, 2010) - AMC Theatres® (AMC), a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company, announces that guests are now able to see movies like never before when the AMC Enhanced Theatre Experience (ETX™) opens with "STEP UP 3D" tomorrow at AMC Ontario Mills 30 in Ontario, Calif.
ETX includes a 20-percent larger screen, 3D technology, digital projection and an upgraded sound system. Specifically, the digital projection system produces images at a higher resolution than HD and there are nearly twice as many audio channels compared to typical auditoriums. As a result of this improved experience, guests will not simply watch a movie. They will live it in ETX.
“We are proud to offer our ETX concept at one of our flagship theatres,” said John McDonald, executive vice president, U.S. operations “With the upgraded screen and sound system, in addition to the premium viewing experience digital cinema offers, we believe our guests at AMC Ontario Mills 30 will walk away with a new perception of how movies should be delivered.”
AMC Ontario Mills 30 is one of 10 ETX auditoriums across AMC’s circuit. In addition to AMC Ontario Mills 30, AMC currently offers moviegoers the option of seeing a movie in ETX at AMC Empire 25 (New York City); AMC BarryWoods 24 (Kansas City, Mo.); AMC Pleasure Island 24 (Orlando); AMC Burbank 16, AMC Century City 15 (Los Angeles); AMC Northpark 15 (Dallas); AMC Metreon 16 (San Francisco); AMC Forum 22 (Montreal, Quebec) and AMC Yonge & Dundas 24 (Toronto, Ontario). Another ETX auditorium is scheduled to open soon at AMC Aventura 24 (Ft. Lauderdale, Fla.).
ETX is just one of several ways guests can experience movies and other content at AMC Theatres. ETX represents a different level of sight and sound technology and provides guests an enjoyable out-of-home entertainment experience. Movies shown in this new high-tech, state-of-the-art ETX auditorium will cost between $2 to $5 more depending on title and format. For more information, please visit www.AMCTheatres.com.
About AMC Entertainment Inc.
Headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., AMC Entertainment Inc. is a leading theatrical exhibition and entertainment company. With a history of industry leadership and innovation dating back to 1920, the company today serves hundreds of millions of guests annually through interests in 380 theatres with 5,325 screens in five countries. www.AMCTheatres.com.
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2015, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.