Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole An IMAX 3D Experience 
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole An IMAX Experience 
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole in 3D 
Add Your Comments
- Universal Pictures Commits to Ultra HD Blu-ray Releases Starting in Summer 2016 [4/20]
- "Joy" Coming to Blu-ray, Ultra HD Blu-ray, and DVD on May 3, 2016 [3/8]
- "Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens" Comes to Home Video in April 2016 [3/3]
- "Daddy's Home" Coming to Blu-ray March 22, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [2/29]
- "The Big Short" Coming to Home Video March 15, 2016 [2/18]
- Ultra HD Blu-ray Movies and Samsung's Player Starting to Appear [2/17]
- Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Announces First Round of Movies to Be Released on Ultra HD Blu-ray [12/30]
- "Crimson Peak" Coming to Blu-ray February 9, 2016 with DTS:X Soundtrack [12/8]
- Get 15% off Fandango Gift Card orders of $75 this Black Friday and Cyber Monday - Ends 11/30/15 [11/27]
- Sony Pictures Announces Its First 4K Ultra HD Titles - Arriving in Early 2016 [11/11]
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment last week announced the launch of Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole - The Videogame, which is now available for Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3, Wii™, and the Nintendo DS™.
Click the link below for the video game system you have for pricing and details from Gift Shop merchant Amazon.com:
According to the press release, "In Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole – The Videogame, players take on the role of a young owl eager to earn the right to be called a Guardian, a sworn protector of the owl kingdoms. Armed with steely battle-claws, kids can take the fight against evil to the air with in-flight melee combat never before experienced in a videogame. Set in the visually stunning world of Ga'Hoole, players can soar free above a vast and varied world, with locations both adapted directly from the film and pulled from the lore of the book series."
The movie opens in theaters nationwide on Friday, September 24, 2010 and showtimes and advance tickets are already available! For showtimes, ticket purchases, view photos and videos, and for more information, click on the version of the movie you're interested in below:
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2D)
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3D
- Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole An IMAX 3D Experience
I know quite a few kids who are very excited about this coming to theaters, so if you are planning to see the movie this coming weekend, we highly recommend buying your tickets in advance!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.