Remove ads with our VIP Service
Share This Page
Add Your Comments
- "Avengers: Infinity War" No Longer Two Parts, Hopefully Marking the End of Two-Parters [8/1]
- Watch the Trailers and Videos from Comic-Con! [7/28]
- Watch the Newest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" [6/27]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "The Legend of Tarzan" [6/25]
- "The Fast and the Furious" Returns to Theaters for 15th Anniversary [6/10]
- Rundown of the Free/Discounted Summer Movie Programs at Theaters [5/27]
- Watch the Latest Trailer for "Star Trek Beyond" - Plus Photos [5/23]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Now You See Me 2" [5/20]
- Director Gareth Edwards Exits Godzilla 2 [5/14]
- Release of "The Maze Runner: The Death Cure" Likely to be Delayed by Star's Injury [5/5]
Either this movie is going to be the cult hit everyone is expecting it to be, or it's going to be the biggest fan letdown since the release of Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. The simplistic and descriptive title of "Snakes on a Plane" has captured the imaginations of many people, and the fact that Samuel L. Jackson is the lead doesn't hurt any!
Back in May, we added some photos and poster art from the movie, and we're trying to get more. But we were able to get some more information ahead of the movie's August 18th release (some theaters already have showtimes, including a 10pm showing the night before).
We have two music videos, a featurette called "Creating Turbulence", and a making of video for the music video for "Snakes on a Plane (Bring It)" by Cobra Starship. And if you haven't seen the trailer yet, be sure to check out the slithering action and Sam Jackson one-liners on the Trailers& Videos page as well.
Additionally, the studio has asked us to let you know about two promotions that are running for the movie.
You can check out the Myspace page for Snakes on a Plane, where they are giving away tickets to the premiere, and the official web site has an official "#1 Fan Sweepstakes" where you can win a private screening for 100 of your friends (although you're going to need more than 100 friends to vote for you, the top vote-getter now has over 26,000 votes) and other prizes.
We'll continue to look for more photos, videos, and other tidbits of information, so keep an eye on the movie's Information Page for the full array of info we find!
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2016, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.|
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.