Remove ads with our VIP Service
- New Photos Added for "300: Rise of an Empire" [3/7]
- New Trailer for "Godzilla" Now Available [2/25]
- Anchorman 2 Comes Back in R-Rated Version for One Week Starting Feb 28, 2014 [2/22]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "Grudge Match" [12/13]
- Teaser Trailer and Three Photos Released for "Godzilla" [12/13]
- Dozens of New Photos for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [12/11]
- New Photos and Official Trailer Added for "The Amazing Spider-Man 2" [12/5]
- New Photos and Videos Added for "American Hustle" [12/3]
- New Trailer and Photos for Martin Scorsese / Leonardo DiCaprio Movie "The Wolf of Wall Street" [12/3]
- Advance Tickets on Sale for "The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug" [11/22]
I just added 36 new photos for the upcoming animated tale Tangled, from the hearts and minds at Walt Disney Studios, which will be released in theaters around Thanksgiving.
"TANGLED" Film Frame (L-R) Flynn, Rapunzel, Pascal ©Disney Enterprises, Inc.
All Rights Reserved. ©Disney Enterprises, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This movie was formerly titled Rapunzel, since it has to do with a certain young woman with a lot of hair, but the studio wanted to pull in more than just girls and the story has a non-traditional take on things.
When the kingdom's most wanted -- and most charming -- bandit Flynn Rider hides out in a mysterious tower, he's taken hostage by Rapunzel, a beautiful and feisty tower-bound teen with 70 feet of magical, golden hair. Flynn's curious captor, who's looking for her ticket out of the tower where she's been locked away for years, strikes a deal with the handsome thief and the unlikely duo sets off on an action-packed escapade, complete with a super-cop horse, an over-protective chameleon and a gruff gang of pub thugs. "Tangled" is a story of adventure, heart, humor and hair -- lots of hair.
Tangled will be released in a limited number of theaters on November 12th, and then nationwide on Wednesday, November 24th, 2010. Be sure to add the movie to your Favorite Movies list and make plans to enjoy some animated fun! Just be sure that you don't get any hair in your turkey...
Add Your Comments
Please Note: These comments are submitted by the readers of The BigScreen Cinema Guide and represent their own personal opinions, and do not represent the views of The BigScreen Cinema Guide, or any of its associated entities.
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your ZIP Code -- the site remembers your ZIP code, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.