Remove ads with our VIP Service
- Regal Town Center Stadium 16
- Regal Fenway 13
- Regal Hollywood Stadium 20 & RPX
Add Your Comments
- "The Interview" Release Scrapped [12/17]
- Des Moines, IA: Flix Brewhouse to Open in Merle Hay Mall December 17, 2014 [12/16]
- Des Moines, IA: Merle Hay Mall Cinema Closes, Flix Brewhouse to Open in Mall on Wednesday [12/16]
- Rocklin, CA: Studio Movie Grill Opening Soon [12/12]
- Baldwin, NY: Bow Tie Grand Avenue Cinemas Closed [12/11]
- Next James Bond Movie Has a Title: "Spectre" - Look at the Poster, the Car, see the Cast List, and watch the Announcement! [12/4]
- Carlsbad, CA: Moviemax Closes, Regal Carlsbad 12 Set to Open December 11, 2014 [12/3]
- Glenview, IL: Pacific Theatres Takes Over Former Regal Glen 10 Location [11/18]
- Hornell, NY: Movie Theater to Reopen in December [11/18]
- West Valley City, UT: Carmike Ritz 15 - Hollywood Connection Closed [11/17]
Regal Entertainment Group announced yesterday that they are expanding to their roster of their big-screen concept Regal Premium Experience (RPX) screens in the Atlanta, Georgia, Boston, Massachussetts, and Greenville, South Carolina markets.
According to the press release issued yesterday, construction is underway at the Regal Town Center Stadium 16 in Kennesaw, Georgia, the Regal Fenway 13 in Boston, Massachusetts, and the Regal Hollywood 20 in Greenville, South Carolina. The new installations join two current RPX offerings in New York City and in Miami, Florida.
"The first two RPX locations in New York City and Miami have been extremely successful. The Regal Premium Experience exceeded our expectations and impressed moviegoers in both locations," stated Greg Dunn, President and Chief Operating Officer for Regal Entertainment Group. "These three new RPX locations are each individually designed and tailored by our technicians to deliver an amazing experience both on the giant screen and through the high-powered custom-designed audio system."
Given that the Miami location is charging between 48% - 82% more for tickets to RPX shows, one can see why Regal would want to expand this concept to more locations!
In each location, an existing auditorium is being converted, and the press release mentions that construction should be complete in time for the holiday movie season (which typically starts just before Thanksgiving).
Source: Regal Entertainment Group Press Release
Add Your Comments
No comments found. Be the first and let us know what you think!
Add Your Comments
|Commenting on Journal Articles is available only to our readers who have customized this site, which makes it easier for you to complete the form and for us to contact you with any questions or concerns about your comments.|
Please login or register a new account before continuing.
Log in to retrieve your saved settings.
Forget Your Passcode?Send My Passcode To Me
Not Registered? Create a New Account!
Our registered members enjoy more features, including:
- Save Your Location -- the site remembers your location, no having to re-enter it each time you visit
- Favorite Theaters List -- keep a handy list of the theaters you attend
- Favorite Movies List - movies you want to see, all in one place
- Write Movie Reviews -- share your opinions of the movies you see
- Block Ads with VIP Service -- view this site ad free (subscription req'd)
Basic accounts are free -- sign up today!
Concerned About Privacy?
Journal/Blog - The Marquee - Movie Links - News and Events - Now Showing - Reader Reviews
Customize - VIP Service
|The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a service of SVJ Designs LLC. All graphics, layout, and structure of this service (unless otherwise specified) are Copyright © 1995-2014, SVJ Designs. The BigScreen Cinema Guide is a trademark of SVJ Designs. All rights reserved.
'ACADEMY AWARDS®' and 'OSCAR®' are the registered trademarks and service marks of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.